Moparchat - Home of MOPAR enthusiasts worldwide!

Go Back   Moparchat - Home of MOPAR enthusiasts worldwide! > General Chat > MOPAR NASCAR!

Click here to search for Mopar cars and parts for sale.

Old 08-04-2001, 10:12 PM
Inactive User

Angry Crybaby Jarrett Wa-wa-wa

Lets see if I've got this straight. Dodge hasn't won a race yet, so NASCAR decides to allow for a 2 inch extension on the front valence, which was previously given to shivvey-sounds fair.
Checkout NASCAR.Com- Furd has 6 of the top 10 positions for tomorrows race.
When is Crybaby Jarrett going to get some class and quit slamming Dodge when we haven't won a thing? See the article-he wines and snivvels as usual-to quote him it's like nitrous in the gastank for Dodge. GIVE YOUR HEAD A SHAKE JARRETT-LOSER.

When Dale Jr. was interviewed about the rule change, he thought it was fair.

Fed up with dale PAMPERS jarrett
Old 08-05-2001, 03:10 AM
Inactive User

Seriously I think he needs a new sponsor or atleast associate, huggies and the truck it couldn't get no better for the lil cry baby, Seems all the ford guys know how to do is whaaaaaaa! I used to chear for Ford but dayum is it me or are they just cry babies this year......
Old 08-05-2001, 08:39 AM
Inactive User

It's not Ford, Chevy or Pontiac...it's NASCAR(R). When they got into the business of car design, they opened the door for this type of annoying whining. Go back to stock-shaped bodies, and 90% of the complaints will stop. It will then be up to the car companies to design fast cars, or get out of the game.
Old 08-05-2001, 08:43 AM
Inactive User

Thumbs up

Exactly.....bring "stock" back to stock car racing!
Old 08-06-2001, 09:24 AM

Buddy of mine had no problem when Ford was allowed to adjust their rear spoiler for Talladega, they did it explicitly cos Ford hadn't one a race. Now Dodge has a change made and he was whining that any win as a result would be a "pity win" cos all the drivers are performing the same as they did last season when they weren't driving Dodges.

Big problem is, both Ford & Chevy know the Intrepid is a fast car, and that it is a matter of time before they both get whipped out of contention. Both of them are going to fight to maintain the mediocrity of Nascar. For the first season after a bery long hiatus, Dodge is doing pretty damned good.

Sam