Moparchat - Home of MOPAR enthusiasts worldwide!

Go Back   Moparchat - Home of MOPAR enthusiasts worldwide! > Technical Forums > Performance Talk

Click here to search for Mopar cars and parts for sale.

Old 11-19-2000, 04:48 AM

Hello everybody. I'm new to the boards here. A little about myself, My user name come from my racing team name "Sly Fox Racing". Fox is my last name. I have two mopars in my stable. The first is a 74 Challenger. It's not a Rally car, it's just a 318 car. It's white w/ a black vinyl top. You might have seen it on Brice Rd. during the Mopar Nats this past August. If you wish, I can email you a picture of it. It's pretty nice looking car. The second is a 68 Dart GTS 340-4 speed. The Dart is my long term project. It needs alot of work. It's solid car, but it just needs to be torn down and cleaned up and restored. The Challenger is awaiting a 380 crate motor. I have plans of making it street/strip car.
I have a group of friends that own Mopars as well. We kind of have our own little club but nothing official. Within our group is an all original T/A Challenger, (2) Little Reds, a 71 340 4-speed Cuda, an all original 67 440-4 speed R/T Coronet and an all original 340-4 speed 72 Duster. There are 5 dragcars within our group as well.
Anyway, I look forward to chatting with you all. I've been reading some of the topics and it looks if there is alot valuable info here. I hope to learn a thing or two from everyone.

Thanks,
Sly Fox
Old 11-19-2000, 05:11 AM

Smile

Sly Fox,

Welcome to the board. Always nice to hear from someone new. Sounds like you have some nice cars in your stable. The Mopar bunch you hang around with sounds like they have some cool machines. If they are connected to the internet, bring 'em on over.

Stick around this board, you'll meet a bunch of real nice people.

HV
Old 11-19-2000, 07:11 AM
Moparchat Bronze member

Hello hello, and welcome to the show! I think you'll like it here. I love it. Lots of smart fellas hang around. Good honest advice. After all, were here to help, and get help. It's a great place to learn and debate. And to get a point of veiw or a opinion or 2.
Old 11-19-2000, 10:04 PM
Inactive User

Hi Sly! Great to hear from you. You'll be impressed by the quality posts on this site. A really informed and informative bunch of Mopar fans that are always willing to help out. Cheers, djs
Old 11-19-2000, 10:13 PM
Young Mopar Life

Hi Sly Fox,
Welcome to Mopar Chat! I haven't been here long but my Knowledge of cars is close to doubled since I have been here. Hope you like it here!

------------------
Keep'n it Alive for the next generation
'63 Plymouth Fury 2 DrHT
* '71 383 Torker Man.,
Comp 280H cam,
Predator Carb
Old 11-21-2000, 08:29 AM
Inactive User

Cool

Welcome to the board! Hope you find the people friendly and the info good! Great board here, these guys have helped me many times in the past.
Thunderhead
Old 11-21-2000, 06:43 PM

Cool

Sly,

What's up. I'm pretty new here myself, but i have already got some useful advice. This is a great site for die-hard mopar enthusiasts. Hope you enjoy.

powerwagon

78 Powerwagon
360 2bbl, 727, 203, 3.55gears
Old 11-22-2000, 01:13 AM
Inactive User

Hi, Sly. Alot of good people here.