Moparchat - Home of MOPAR enthusiasts worldwide!

Go Back   Moparchat - Home of MOPAR enthusiasts worldwide! > General Chat > Off-Topic Forum

Click here to search for Mopar cars and parts for sale.

Old 09-12-2001, 04:25 PM

Exclamation Whatever we do, do not give in to despair!

That is what those evil scum want us to do. The last thing we need to do is drive our economy, into , or further, into recession, due to the deeds of these evil ones.
Like others, I am in mourning for my fellow countrymen, women and children. But, I will not allow those radical imbeciles, the pleasure of seeing me fall into despair, or cowering in my house.
I will still particpate in my community, and I plan to still be a member of this economy. If we panic and and stash away our assets, we will cause the very crash, that they wanted. Don't be rash, and spend beyond your means, but don't hide away either. At least, Let's not give them that satisfaction.
Old 09-12-2001, 04:40 PM
Banned

Cool Well Stoga..

You may have heard the term before, but "War is good for business". I don't think our economy will suffer but instead it will flourish. Defense spending will go up, which will then call for more planes, choppers, bombs, Steel and everything else. I agree, I will not be frightened by these a$$holes but, I will tell you I will use caution when going out, more so than ever before and will from this day on. i believe in this country, it's people, and it's belief. We will survive. We have to survive, even if it's to prove a point.

May god have mercy on the person's responsible for this act, because I know we won't have any!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1