Moparchat - Home of MOPAR enthusiasts worldwide!

Go Back   Moparchat - Home of MOPAR enthusiasts worldwide! > Technical Forums > Performance Talk

Click here to search for Mopar cars and parts for sale.

Old 09-28-2001, 03:18 PM
Inactive User

Default Need Touch Up Paint! Any Color Look Here

Thought I Might Pass This Along As I have never heard of anyone having this service. There is a company NMB Paint down in miami @ www.nmbpaint.com. If you give them your paint code they will mix you your paint like they would for a body shop an put it in a spray can so you don't need compressor and gun. I ordered it and haven't used it yet but i'll let you know. I'm not saying paint your car but depending on how good it is you might be able to use it in not too noticable areas. This came about for me because i'm rebuilding my engine and while it out i want to touch up the engine compartment. Messy under the master cylinder and some other areas. Depending on how it comes out i might do the lower valence area and the hood hinges while the hood is off. They have a toll free number 800-281-0973. I bought the 16oz can for about $19 including shipping and tax. They also do smaller cans.
Old 09-30-2001, 03:06 AM
Inactive User

I used to buy pints of mixed paint and small aerasol "heads" that screw onto a jar. It was meant for touch ups and worked pretty well. I have seen people use what you are talking about with good success and easy use.
I just looked at your profile; you are such a youngster. I got you by a day.