Moparchat - Home of MOPAR enthusiasts worldwide!

Go Back   Moparchat - Home of MOPAR enthusiasts worldwide! > Classifieds > Vehicles for Sale > Rear Wheel Drive - Vehicles For Sale

Click here to search for Mopar cars and parts for sale.

Old 10-05-2001, 12:23 AM
Inactive User

Default Avenger Tube Chassis

1995 Dodge Avenger: All mild steel tube chassis. All steel body(2000 front nose) complete interior, (Strange struts, breaks, master cylinder, and axles). 4-link, Dana, Weld Alumastars, New rack, 16 gallon cell, BG-280 & filter, Big block motor plates.
The car is about 70% complete!
It needs most of the sheet metal work yet,(steel tubs are done), wiring, pluming, body & paint work yet.
The reason im selling it is because I was building it for the street, and found out I cannot get it titled and licensed here where I live.
$12000.00
Scott N. 920-458-3004
Sheboygan WI.
sci@bytehead.com

Old 10-11-2001, 12:50 AM
Inactive User

hey i am wondering why you can't title it man. I have done some weird mods in my life and everything i have done is titlable. Why can't you just title it under the advenger? it was titled before you started mods right? if it was i would just finish the car and leave it under the advenger title not tell the DMV. but do you have to pass the emissions tests and stuff on that side of the state?

brian
Old 10-12-2001, 04:12 PM
Inactive User

Default title

Hello:
Ya, the car has a salvage title now so it has to be inspected anyway. It needs to be 20 years old here to get a hobbiest plate also. I had a state cop here at the house and ask him the same question about not telling the dmv. He said if saw a car like that on the road, he would pull it over and that would be the end!!!
Guess it will make a good bracket car for some one.
THANKS Scott N.