Moparchat - Home of MOPAR enthusiasts worldwide!

Go Back   Moparchat - Home of MOPAR enthusiasts worldwide! > Technical Forums > Durango Chat

Click here to search for Mopar cars and parts for sale.

Old 10-27-2001, 01:33 AM
Inactive User

Default D CargoLiner cargo liner Is In

D Critters kin ride.......

Howdy Folks:

Well the cargo liner is in. The back of #3 is all protected. No clumps of hair stickin to the carpet. No runs in the carpet from doggy toe nails. YAY. Now, if there was a way to protect the windows from nose prints.

I've been waiting for this darned thing since I got #3. The fit is excellent, and the install was easy. Now, if the side pieces only stay put, I'll have it made. It's a 3 piece vinyl set, with a soft padded backing. It's held in place by Velcro. I used the primer pen from my dash kit so the adhesive backing of the Velcro would stick better.

A little more good news. The guy from the insurance company called today, to see if I located the window sticker from my first D. Of course I didn't. Anywho, he told me that since I got #3 within 30 days of the accident, that the insurance company will pay the sales tax on it. That's a nice chunck of change. They may even try not to nick me so bad. I mean, 8 K is an awful lot of $$$$. After all, the first one was all paid off. I hate makin payments.

Welp dudes, and any dudettes that might be out there, #3 is getting there. Almost. I'll get some pictures of the liner, and post em soon.

Later
Ugg
Old 10-27-2001, 06:38 PM
Inactive User

Thumbs up

Well Ugg,

Seems you are happy with your D, regardless of what it did to you, remember?

You should electrify the rear windows so that when a dog "imprints" its wet nose, he/she will get a nice shock, but just enough to tell them not to do it again! Naw, you know i am kidding.

Send me some pics!

Hope you dont get any more bad weather!

Take Care,

-Fern
Old 10-28-2001, 12:27 AM
Inactive User

If theyre like my Shepard and Collie, they'll still manage to get fur everywhere anyway!
Old 10-28-2001, 02:49 AM
Inactive User

Fern:

I tried that. Burnt out 3 shockers. When a 175 lbs Shep gets something on his mind, forget it. You have your work cut out for ya. Besides Fern, it's the best Damn security system in the world. D DOGGIES! Grrrr I post a picture now, however, my home network is not net working.

BlkBird

Go ahead and burst my bubble. Let me rephrase that statement. It'll be easier to clean up the clumps of dog hairs. Hows that Dude? Better? Having had/trained/bred white German Shepherds for over 29 years, I know about dog hair. Fortunately they only shed twice a year. Unfortunately they shed for 6 months each time.

If my lovley neighbor has anything to do with it, it'll stop there. Well, the hell with her I say. Ya know what? I think it's time I start turning my Suburban into a straight out off-roader, with open pipes and all. Of course I'll have to do allot of engine work at 6:59 AM evey Sunday AM.

Hmmm, then again, maybe I'd upgrade that puppy to a fatblock 454? Have electronic cutoffs by the headers too. Hmmm. Yeah, that's the ticket, call it Ugg's REVENGE! Oh yeah, it's starting to sound good already. I might even install one of those remote starters to warm it up.

I can even get a permit (this time in advance), and put a large loop in my driveway, that runs right alongsides their house, by their bedroom windows. Hmm? Sounds like a plan? Now all I need is some money. I'll accept all donations at...................

Later
Ugg