Moparchat - Home of MOPAR enthusiasts worldwide!

Go Back   Moparchat - Home of MOPAR enthusiasts worldwide! > Technical Forums > Durango Chat

Click here to search for Mopar cars and parts for sale.

Old 10-30-2001, 06:00 PM
Inactive User

Lightbulb Garsh

Oh Garsh:

I'm so embarassed. See what happens when ya mess with chemicals. Two different posts on the same subject. Space, the final frontier. Yep folks, I am losing it. GadZooks. There is just to much going on for my feeble little brain to handle. Brrrr.

Well maybe the pictures will get thru this time?

Later
Ugg
Attached Images
File Type: jpg d cargoliner.jpg (46.2 KB, 33 views)
Old 11-04-2001, 06:00 PM
Regular Guy

where'd you get it and how much? that would match my interior
Old 11-04-2001, 06:12 PM
Inactive User

Kevin:

I got it from JC Whitney, and the cost was less than $100. The brand name is CargoLiner, and it hangs out around page 44. Yeah, you can probably get it to match your interior color. Several to choose from.

Later & Good Luck
Ugg
Old 11-08-2001, 06:21 PM
Inactive User

Is it just me, or is that picture backwards?
Old 11-08-2001, 07:28 PM
Inactive User

Gultig:

Yep, it's you.

Ugg
Old 11-09-2001, 12:08 PM
Inactive User

Ugg, why didn't you get it in pink and really give your neighbours something to talk about? *LOL*
Old 11-09-2001, 01:34 PM
Inactive User

Yo R/T:

Did you say pink? Who told you what color I'm painting my house? The shutters are gonna be purple, and the roof yellow. Then, come spring, I'm gonna paint all the plants Black. Oh yeah, I'm also gonna paint the driveway orange. Boy, is that old paint gun of mine gonna get a work out.

I'm gonna be down for a few days. The new computer came, and I've got to hook it up. Being as we have a home network, and I'm changin it around, it'll take a bit. I just recently graduated to computer illiterate. I got a Dell this time. I hope it's better than the Gateway it's replacing. That one was problems from day 1. The bastards wouldn't even let me trade it in. They had a guy over here 3 different times to get it right, and he gave up. That was 4 years ago.

How can ya learn how to work a computer when it doesn't work right? Problems, problems, problems. If it ain't one thing, it's another. We started an Ugg Clan, for people in the same situation. Got a few members, and we're always open for more. One day, I'm just gonna have had enough of this crap, and go off. That's why I'm not to worried about my neighbors. Just go over there, Boom, and it's over. I'll just blame it on the drugs. God knows that I take enough. Naw, that won't happen. As long as I have Suz and the kids. They keep me pretty evenly keeled. It's amazing how much changin a poop diaper (YUCK) keeps ya grounded in reality.

Thank God that ya can't get arrested for your thoughts, yet. I got to go out in the (Brrrrr) cold, to get that network card. That means dressing the baby. Boy, what fun that is, unless she's in the mood for a cruise. She kicks, bites, hits, she's got a mean right hook. She squirms, wigg;es, jumps, and that's when she's willin to go too.

I still didn't call anybody up to see about installin the headers either. Shame on me. #3's screamin for the headers. GIVE THEM TO ME, it says. Scarly when your rig talks to ya. Everythings just soooo demanding. And me a GYMP. Gots to get the house all finished up, so we can sell it. I.J.F.F., don't it. Finally finish the construction, and all the projects, and the house is all nice and comfortable, so we sells it. It Just F'n Figures. Well, this was our first house. We'll get it right some day.

Later All, Talk To Ya When I'm Back Up.
Ugg