Moparchat - Home of MOPAR enthusiasts worldwide!

Go Back   Moparchat - Home of MOPAR enthusiasts worldwide! > Technical Forums > Durango Chat

Click here to search for Mopar cars and parts for sale.

Old 11-03-2001, 06:01 AM
Inactive User

Default Aw, What The Heck, HEY...................

Howdy Folks:

This got me into BIG TROUBLE once before, but what the heck. Do any D owners living in the Northern Illinois, or Southern Wisconsin want to have a get together? Let me know.

Thanks
Ugg
Old 11-03-2001, 11:37 PM
Inactive User

LOL how did that get you in trouble?! If I still lived in Missouri, Id have gone but its a little too far for me now.
Old 11-04-2001, 01:43 AM
Inactive User

BlkBrd:

That's wild, my plates say WHT DOG. I was on that "Otyher Forum", in that club, and I asked that very same question, and to make a real long story shory, I got kicked out. I know, I know, you want the gory details. Right? Uh huh. See if I can get in trouble here too? Uh huh. Boy, what a little troublemaker you are BlkBrd.

Well, Why not. I had made a post in this "Other" forum asking if anybody from my area whated to get together for a meet. I threw out a place date and time as a starting point. Before I knew it, there were 14 people saying that they'd stop by, including one of the character--- assassins of later in the story, who by the way, was one of the first to resopnd with his possible attendance.

There are/were (they no-longer have this High position) these two guys that tried to run the local chapter. There was no love loss between the three of us from the get go. That is when they became in charge of what was once the Chicago Metro area chapter, of which I was a member. When they took over, they added 5 states to the local, and wouldn't let me join because I wouldn't give them my "GIVEN" name. They even wanted to see my drivers license.

Well I asked one of em, the one that ran the web page of the local, to see if he would post the meet as a courtesy to chapter members. For several days, almost a week, he kept asking me to repeat myself and why this is being done? Bird, he ran me thru the ringers. I can't type, and this computer stuff is hard to do for me. I'm still learning, and these guys no the ins and outs of things.

Anywho, after all this time, and all these changes, yes, I changed my posts cause they wanted it to reflect that it was not an official meet. All of which I did immediately. The guy kept on bothering me, so, I verbally let him have it, with plenty of expletive deleatives added in for good measure. BTW, this was all done via email. Not for public consumtion.

Then the other monkey jumped in, and I even asked him 3 different times to leave me alone. He didn't, so [B}BOOM![/B] Both barrels, expletives included. They said that I was harassing them, and mis-representing the club. So, I was kicked out.

Oh, I supposedly had a PAST with the club. See, I could do things that others would do, quite regularly, but I'd bet in trouble for it, and I believe if ya make a wise-assed comment, you deserve to get one back. Obviously, that's not the way it is there. Hell, people have mentioned oral sex (using the street term for it) and not gotten in trouble.

So there BRD, and anyone else that's out there that cares, the whole gruesome story. Ya happy now? I cry myself to sleep over it every night. As you may have been able to tell, tact is not one of my strong points. Whatcha think? Oh, spelling is not one of my strong points either.

On the btight side, I got my 50 posts in. Now I can get fancy.

Later
Ugg
Old 11-04-2001, 07:51 PM
Inactive User

That whole situation sounds pretty lame, I think your better off not dealing with them if thats how they act.
Old 11-05-2001, 05:22 AM
Inactive User

hi ugg how you doing...did you get lots of camping in this year...anywaqy hope things are good with you...hadnt seen any post from you in a while..just wanted to say hi
newelly...alberta canada
Old 11-05-2001, 09:47 AM
Inactive User

Hey Newely:

Long time huh? Now ya know why. Naw, not much camping, just the one trip. That roll-over put a damper on things, + the month to find a new D. I'm STILL fighting the insurance company over the 8K differance in the worth of my D, and what they want to give me. We're not even tallking the mods, just the stock price.

#3 is taking shape now. It's about equal to my (sniff) 99 (sniff) now. Still got to get the headers on. That'll be it for a while. We're going to go thru a refinance, and, hopefully a move shortly there after. I know, that's the bass ackwards way of doing it, but that's how the cards were dealt.

We want to get some acreage, one is NOT enough. To close to the neighbors, especially if one is an anal orafice. I'm tired of this urban life style. I'm tired of hasseling with people who like to hassel. It's the same all the time, they start a hassel, I scare them, the police come............ and I don't do anything wrong. That's why I don't go to jail after I scare them. The funny thing Newely, I can't do a damn thing cause I'm a gymp. I just don't look it.

How are things with you? What have you been up to? Any new mods to your D? Hope all is well in your part of the world. Oh yeah, we're planing to move to Southern Wisconsin. We'd like to get a hundred or so acres. No neighbor problem there.

Keep In Touch.
Later
Ugg
Old 11-06-2001, 10:59 AM
Inactive User

Ugg, such a happy fellow! You should move to Canada, like I did. Lots of lands, snow, no anthrax and the only thing you really have to worry about is freezing your anal orifice off!
Old 11-06-2001, 12:43 PM
Inactive User

Default lol

hey durango r/t he cant come to canada as he dont have a block heater....:-)
Old 11-06-2001, 01:06 PM
Inactive User

Ugg,

I always wondered what happened to you with the other guys. Don't sweat it. They have one MAJOR power trip going on in their minds. Too many retentive types. I get into scrapes with them regularly because I can't believe how narrow they have let their minds get.
Old 11-06-2001, 02:36 PM
Inactive User

Yeah, you're right. No block heater, drinks bad beer, geez - he would die up here! *LOL* You know what's not funny though, I don't have a block heater either. Thank God I'm not up in Calgary with you, otherwise my truck would never start! *LOL* Saw the temperatures for west on the news last night - CHILLY! It's 12 C here today, so not so bad. You guys are already getting snow and negative numbers!
Old 11-06-2001, 05:38 PM
Inactive User

Guys:

Your right about movin to Canada. Besides the block heater, and the beer (BTW, I don't drink beer, YUCK!), I'd have to learn the metric system too. To expensive for my Bourbon, and the major factor, SUZ, my wife. Maybe after we're in Wisconsin for a bit? I've really never been bothered by the cold. I always said you can always wear more layers. It's the heat that gets me. You can only get undressed so far.

I'm glad to have been able to get out my side of the incident at that Durango Club. The guys who caused it had the ability to put out their side, which was altered in many places (the emails they posted), and of course, they are very biased. I always try to be open minded and fair. I have nothing to hide, at all. I don't lie, ever. How can I set an example for my kids?

You can say allot of things about me. Call me all kinds of names, but nobody anywhere can say that I'm a hypocrite. That's why I turned down a job with the Chicago Police. I couldn't arrest my friends. I was a detective for many years. Private of course. I was able to choose my jobs. I also worked with the coppers with my dogs. When I lived up in Skedaddle (Seattle), I even trained their K-9s. Of course I was the agitator. Man, what a trip having 3 Dobeys hittin ya at once.

So the HELL with those people. They caused me untold grief. All for a stupid Meet & Greet. And I thought that I was anal. Those two guys were out & out power trippers, And to get kicked out of a club for something that had nothing to do with them shows more power trippers.

As you see, I'm still a bit upset about it. I hate gettin blamed for things I didn't do. My word is everything to me. It's the only thing that I truely have. Oh YUCK, will ya listen to me? I'm gettin way to serious now. BLAH! SPIT, SPIT. Back in the "OLD" Days, when things got to me, I'd get on the breezeway, and crank that ole Buick of mine up to 160, 170. After that run, I'd feel sooooo much better. To bad the D's got that damn limitor on it. What's 116? Nothing. A mere puh.

Later All
Ugg
Old 11-06-2001, 08:15 PM
Inactive User

*LOL* Oh ye of little faith! In the end we are judged by the same dude and the truth will come, so be righteous, be honest and don't worry about the rest! Get a Mopar PCM to get rid of that stupid limiter, grab the doggies and go for a high-speed spin!

As for the metric system, man does it suck! Can't understand how far 100 metres is? What? How many feet is that? What's a kilometre? Huh? Centigrade makes no sense either. And what's up with l/km? Come on, give me mpg!!! (Make that US gallons cuz they got Imperial gallons up here!)

Other than that, the food is great, the beer is outstanding (Whiskey is kick butt here too, say hello to Seagrams VSOP!).

People are cool and leave you alone, it's pretty relaxed too!
Old 11-06-2001, 09:39 PM
Inactive User

Default hey ugg

he he well i for one missed your post used to make me smile a lot expe as im stuck in the middle of affrica half the year...so glad to see you posting here ugg...im just in the process of fitting the front and rear bumper covers from goodhood although i should of got the ones from racetrucktrends as they are like the factory material but we will see how trey stack up...ill send you a pic when its done...till then take care and keep smiling ugg...and keep posting....
newelly
Old 11-06-2001, 10:37 PM
Inactive User

R/T:

Ya just can't get any better than Jim Beam. Yum. A nice sippin whiskey. Approved by Private Eyes everywhere. It's funny, I can drink that all night long, but 3 beers, and I'm on my butt. Now there's got to be another way to get by that limiter besides the PCM?

I can't see puttin in 93 octane all the time. It ain't gonna stay this cheap that long. It's to rich for my, or #3s blood. Besides bro, I can't say Yah, hey dere. It just don't come out right. I'll have to practice first. That's why Wisconsin. Get that cheesey veneer. To be able to go target shootin out from the back poarch.

Newely:

Afrika? What da heck are ya doin there? Missionary or mercinary? Or both? I'll keep postin beo, as long as I'm still alive. I know, there's plenty of people that don't want that to continue. I have just one thing to say to them, "EAT MY SHORTS!" F em if they can't take a joke. I won't lie, there is times that I feel that I'm gonna wind up on the 6 O'Clock News.

I still gots ta figure out what I'm gonna do about the Critter Kids. There's got to be a place to hide them out for a while. Maybe I'll find a place to board them? If any of ya have big dogs, then you know that it cost almost as much to board them as to rent a hotel room. Scheesh.

Well on with my dilemas.
Later
Ugg