Moparchat - Home of MOPAR enthusiasts worldwide!

Go Back   Moparchat - Home of MOPAR enthusiasts worldwide! > Technical Forums > Circle Track Chat

Click here to search for Mopar cars and parts for sale.

Old 11-04-2001, 10:11 AM
Inactive User

Default Need Photo Advice

I am helping a young man prepare a small block limited late model engine for the local track. We are doing the typical oiling modifications to the block. It is a wet sump engine, W2 headed, X block, 4 barrel carb, flat tappet cam, etc. How do I publish photos on Mopar Chat? How many photos can I put on one post? HELP! Remember, I am a bald headed old man and don't know much about these new fangeled contraptions so go slow when explaining the procedure.
Old 11-04-2001, 07:51 PM
Inactive User

Wink Adding an image

I am looking forward to seeing your pictures of the small block build up. To add an image to your reply or new thread in Mopar Chat, go to "Attach file" section and click on the "Browse" button. This will take you to your computer, where you can locate the image file. When you have found it, click on it (highlight the file) and click OK. You will then be returned to the "Post Reply" section of Mopar Chat. When everything is alright, i.e., you have added your text, just click the "Submit reply" button at the bottom. It will take a few sections to upload to Mopar Chat, but that is all there is to it. One suggestion, if your image is a jpeg file (most digital cameras are) you are OK. If it is a bitmap, convert it to a jpeg (some versions of windows 98 will let you do that in paint. Also paint will let you reduce the file size so it will upload faster.
Old 11-06-2001, 09:39 AM
Inactive User

Thanks for the information. As I go through the modifications I will take photos. Hopefully the information may be helpful to someone.
Old 11-06-2001, 08:58 PM
Inactive User

Default Can't Wait

I am also very interested in seeing photos of these mods.
Old 11-19-2001, 10:15 PM
Inactive User

Lightbulb I can't wait either!

I got to find out "How to build a small block, using the Dr. Sanborn method". Seriously, I intend on upgrading my engine this Winter, and I really would like some good information. I believe you know how to do it. If it would help, I could come down to Shelbyville and take the pictures! Let me know. Also is Jeff racing at "the Duck" December 1st?