Moparchat - Home of MOPAR enthusiasts worldwide!

Go Back   Moparchat - Home of MOPAR enthusiasts worldwide! > Classifieds > Vehicles for Sale > Trucks - Vehicles for Sale

Click here to search for Mopar cars and parts for sale.

Old 11-17-2001, 07:42 PM
Inactive User

Default 75 Shortbed D150 Ex-bracket bomber

This is a project truck that I lost interest in. The body is in super great condition, I believe it must be an original AZ truck (but I'm not sure). No rust anywhere on it. Grill is pretty straight, hood is stock. Bed is rust free but not perfect inside, used to be used as a truck at one time in its past. The truck is pretty ugly do to the last owner must have put 4 different Krylon paint jobs on it. I have been sanding it down in my spare time, and found the sheet metal to be excellent underneath. Used to be a bracket racer, got it from an old racing buddy. It currently has a 360 4bbl w/727 trans. It has some cheap headers and duals with cherry bombs on it now, so its pretty loud. It has a B&M floor shifter in it and non stock bucket seats.

NOTICE!!!-The interior is completely stripped out of it for weight. The dash is GONE! The front fender wells (inner) are GONE. The rear end has been swapped back to stock Dana 44 with I think around an open 3.55 gear in it (maybe a 3.23), at least thats what it drives like. It has been sitting for over a year now, but I do go out and start it a couple times a month and let it warm up. I drove the truck for over a year when I got it. It really hauled a$$, for a mostly stock 360. I put a edlbrock AFB carb on it, and it came with a performer intake on it. The engine is not fresh, it came with the truck and is stock long block with the exeption of I think it has a performer camshaft in it. I honestly don't remember, so I will say it is stock. The engine does smoke some on start up, but it didn't used to when driven regularly. The wiring is pretty hodged up, but the lights and stop/tailights work.

The last time I drove it (and the reason it's been parked), I was haulen a$$ down I-17, was going so fast that the windsheild started coming in at the top. Don't know how fast as no speedo (WELL over 100 though!). Needless to say I parked it, it now needs a new windshield and seal to be driven safely. The glass guys have told me I cannot just replace the seal, the original windshield is still in it, and is too brittle with age to be removed and reinstalled without breaking it.

I strongly advise it is trailered home, loaded backwards to keep the windshield from coming in. The title is clear and in my name.

Make offer, moving and would rather not deal with moving it to new house.

Sorry for the long post, just trying to answer the most common questions in advance.

Send replys to:ch257r@yahoo.com
Old 11-27-2001, 12:12 AM
Inactive User

Nobody interested? I guess I could strip it for parts...kind of hate to, but?
Old 12-05-2001, 05:22 PM
Inactive User

Ok, last attempt to save this truck...

First $500 takes it. I'm tired of screwing around. No sale by the 15th and it goes to the scrap yard. The damn front clip is worth that much.
Old 01-02-2006, 02:44 AM
Inactive User

Default To Late?

Hi Very interested in the 1975 Dodge pickup. Am I to late?
Old 01-02-2006, 07:47 PM
Inactive User

Default lol

4 years too late?
Old 01-05-2006, 12:16 PM
Banned

Biggrin

Lol!! :d :d