Moparchat - Home of MOPAR enthusiasts worldwide!

Go Back   Moparchat - Home of MOPAR enthusiasts worldwide! > Technical Forums > Durango Chat

Click here to search for Mopar cars and parts for sale.

Old 11-29-2001, 07:19 PM
Inactive User

Question another (front end pic)

didn't know if I could attach both
Attached Images
File Type: jpg mopar2 pic.jpg (117.1 KB, 44 views)
Old 11-30-2001, 01:23 AM
Inactive User

Sal:

I don't care what anyone says, black is still the prettiest color there is for a D. Your D is real purty, even though you went a different direction than I did with #3. Yours is to low to the ground for me. Those clear tail lights and front turning lights look wild. That's the best view I ever had of em. I like the rims too.

I raised up #3, and put on taller tires. I've heard all kinds of people saying that they had no problems with the stock R/T GoodYears, but not me. It got absolutly NO traction on the wet, or gravel. That's why I got the Yokos. I also offed my running boards. They were killin my shins. OUCH!

Ahh, but we're all entitled to our opinions. You don't tow with your D, do ya Sal? I do, allot of it too. A SLT+ would have served my needs better than a R/T, but that's all that was around when I needed a replacement. To tell the truth, it took over 3 months before I started to like #3. At least blue is part of the Ugg Clan colors (black & blue).

Enjoy it Sal
Later
Ugg
Attached Images
File Type: jpg newer side.jpg (37.8 KB, 19 views)
Old 11-30-2001, 09:25 AM
Inactive User

Cool

Thanks Ugg,
The way I look at it is EVERY RT is hot no matter if lifted or going for the Street look. The only thing I towed was my motorcycle and she did fine. I made sure that the load capacity was the same or better when I got my new rims/tires.
Old 11-30-2001, 09:37 AM
Inactive User

Sal:

Any excuse to show off my D.

Later
Ugg
Attached Images
File Type: jpg d flag 10.jpg (47.5 KB, 23 views)
Old 11-30-2001, 09:47 AM
Inactive User

Thumbs up Sweeet pix guys!

I am not sure that there is a bad color for the D. I chose the Bright Platinum Metallic, and let me tell you - when she is shined up nice it seems like you can see forever into the mettallic finish. I will be trying to get some pix this weekend to post, weather has been terrible so she is either in the lot here at work, or sitting in my warm garage!

Blue
Old 11-30-2001, 11:35 AM
Inactive User

Blue:

Boy oh boy, aren't you some kinda politicion.

Quote:
I am not sure that there is a bad color for the D.
In my search for a replacement for my (sniff) 99 (sniff), I turned down several D's cause of their colors. I know that other people are crazy about those colors too. It's just not for me. Since ya brought it up Blue, why don't ya run a poll, to see what the most popular color is. BTW, that dark platinum was one of my choices.

I got the Pearl Coat, and it took a long while to get used to it. It's more of a satinny(?) finish, not that deep look. I miss that. (sob) I love the finish that looks like you can reach right in it. Oh well, now it's purty too. Ya know, it's weird how that works, that colors kinda grow on ya. Suz's Phazer is this metalic green clearcoat, and tan. It's like a forest green too. Well, we're gettin it painted (rust ya know), and I think that we're gonna paint the truck totally that green. No two-tone.

Do that poll Blue.
Later
Ugg