Moparchat - Home of MOPAR enthusiasts worldwide!

Go Back   Moparchat - Home of MOPAR enthusiasts worldwide! > Technical Forums > Jeep Chat (Wrangler, Cherokee, etc...)

Click here to search for Mopar cars and parts for sale.

Old 09-02-1999, 10:26 PM
Inactive User

Question

I was thinking about modifications to my 97 Dakota. I recieved a catalog from "Magnum Performance" in Texas and have looked at a lot of other supplier's websites. MP makes some pretty good claims about their upgrade parts. Has anyone purchased anything from them? If so, how was the service and results of the upgrade (i.e. TBI's, Headers, etc.). Any info would be great. Thanks
Old 09-06-1999, 06:08 PM
Inactive User

Thumbs down

Slats,

I've tried to purchase from Magnum Perf in the past...I found that Summit Racing has the same stuff at generally the same price. The problem with Mag Perf is that the "advice" I've received has been more whatever is more expensive is better, and the items are rarely in stock. Summit Racing seems to have their act together and do stock Mopar Performance items.
Old 09-07-1999, 12:52 PM
Inactive User

I have had EXCELLENT service from JEGS - quick ship service and never a problem with the product (no surprises and got exactly what I ordered).

Looking for anything in particular ?

Just my .02

Good luck on your project.
Old 09-07-1999, 10:55 PM
Inactive User

Hey Mikey, RAM MAN:

Thanks for the help! I've looked at Summit but I'm not familiar with JEGS!? Do you have a URL RAM? As far as what I'm planning on doing, it seems that Massachusetts is implementing some tough new emission standards. I've got to find out whether any modifications will make my truck fail inspection. If so, I might be done before I start
Old 09-08-1999, 01:15 AM
Inactive User

Thumbs up

Sometimes guys smarter than me figure the easiest way to get people to their website is to just have their name and . com after it . . . sure enough, this is the case here.
http://www.jegs.com/

Massachusetts huh ? I was stationed at Ft. Devens years ago . . .

Anyway, you call call 1 800 345 4545 for a free catalog that comes "snail mail" or check out the above website for an on-line catalog.

24/7 ordering and tech support.

Good luck on your project.
Old 09-08-1999, 03:31 AM
Inactive User

As a side note...I have dealt with Jeg's many times.They send the parts fast and always in excellent shape.Prices are fair too.I have had some problems with Summit in the past,but never with Jeg's.