Moparchat - Home of MOPAR enthusiasts worldwide!

Go Back   Moparchat - Home of MOPAR enthusiasts worldwide! > Technical Forums > Performance Talk

Click here to search for Mopar cars and parts for sale.

Old 02-20-2002, 05:56 AM
Inactive User

Thumbs up Mopar Car Show

For those of you who might be interested, Summit Racing Equipment and Reno Mopar Car Club (of Reno, Nevada) will be holding a Mopar car show on April 27th, 2002. To get directions just call Summit Racing Equipment and they can help you out. It will be a great show.

Here's some quick directions for you:

If you're driving on I-80 west into Reno, Nevada, get off on McCarran Blvd. and go left. Then drive about 1 mile and go left on Glendale Dr. and Summit will be 1 mile on your left.

If you're driving on I-80 into Reno "east", get off on east McCarran Blvd. and go right and drive 3/4 mile to Glendale Drive and go left and Summit is 1 mile from there.

If you are driving southbound on Hwy 395 into Reno, take the I-80 interchange east and go about 2 miles to McCarran Blvd. and follow the above directions for "east."

If you are driving northbound on Hwy 395 into Reno, follow the above directions for "east."

Hope to see you there. Will be lots of fun.