Moparchat - Home of MOPAR enthusiasts worldwide!

Go Back   Moparchat - Home of MOPAR enthusiasts worldwide! > Classifieds > Parts for Sale > Trucks - Parts for Sale

Click here to search for Mopar cars and parts for sale.

Old 02-28-2002, 08:18 PM
Inactive User

Exclamation Billet Aluminum Gas Caps

While doing research for my website, I came across a guy who wholesales billet aluminum gas caps, and the prices he's offering beats the competition by a longshot.

The only other place I've been able to find these sorts of caps is www.autotoyaz.com, and their 'sale price' is $219.95.

If we can get an order of 20 billet caps together, the price ends up being $115.00 plus shipping/handling (probably around $10) for each cap. This is a very reasonable price for a cam-action gas cap of this size/quality.

Here's a quote from the wholesaler:

The Alloy Fuel-Door offers several convenient functions: The unique patented cam action device allows for a small compact fit to the truck body. Sturdy billet aluminum construction and an anodized finish provides protection from the elements. Not to mention the easy installation makes this a must have add-on. NO MODIFICATIONS NEEDED.

Please e-mail me at SinCityRT@dakota-durango.com if you'd like to get one. I only need 19 more people - *grin*. Because of how badly Nu Image screwed up the individual shipping with the last group buy, I'd have all of these shipped to my address, then immediately turn around and send them out to each individual so there wouldn't be any issues. Ask around to those who participated on the Nu Image purchase, I'm very informative and helpful with group buys. Again, no profit for me, just trying to pick up a cheap part.

NOTICE: Caps are available for Dodge Dakotas/Durangos, and Rams as well. The minimum 20 quantity (for the price offered) can be a mix of D's and Rams.

Steve Feiler
http://www.dakota-durango.com

Here's pictures of what they look like:

http://www.dakota-durango.com/graphics/billetgascap.jpg
http://www.dakota-durango.com/graphics/billetgascap.gif