Moparchat - Home of MOPAR enthusiasts worldwide!

Go Back   Moparchat - Home of MOPAR enthusiasts worldwide! > Technical Forums > Durango Chat

Click here to search for Mopar cars and parts for sale.

Old 03-22-2002, 02:00 AM
Inactive User

Smile finding horse power

remember my quest for horse power??
i am getting closer and i apreciate all the help from you guys out there. i started with 245 hp, now i got the k&n system and a jet chip (i see the chip but i dont feel it ). this weekend i will install my new msd6al ign., coil and ranchos 9000. i have on order gibson headers ss, fastman 50mm TB and m-1 intake. i hope that will get me around 270hp or more.
i did not want any "internal mods"(cranck, rods, heads, cams, etc.) but i may consider r. rockers, 24lb injectors and who knows what else since i am getting my "toy fever".i remember my doge youth(71,72 and 73 charger), those were the great cars, big, powerfull, beautyfull and wastefull, god bless america;;; (i am originaly from spain, home of tiny and crappy european cars)
WELL i left chevy and i am back to a beautyfull, big, powerfull (it will be soon; and wastefull dodge.
if anybody has any more sugs., please let me know.
Old 03-22-2002, 05:43 AM
Inactive User

A:

I hear that pullys will help you on your quest for more HP. And it's more bucks for the bang too. Ain't that what yur lookin for?

Later
Ugg

PS: Check out SpeedTweeks.com . Although over there you'll find more reasonablly priced mods. I know, ya want to spend the big bucks bro, but check them out anyways.
Old 03-22-2002, 09:33 AM
Regular Guy

Ugg, I wouldn't recommend pulleys for him, he lives in NYC according to his profile which means lots of stop and go...not good charging for his electrical system.

A Rod...look at a 180 Tstat, some synthetic fluids and maybe some roller rockers. Do you have an aftermarket catback system also?
Old 03-22-2002, 09:47 AM
Inactive User

Kevin:

How's it goin? Ahh, NYC. Yeah, I see what your sayin. Well maybe an IAT adjustment, or that unit from SpeedTweeks now that it's gettin warmer. But that's ajoke too. I just heard that we're supposed to ge measureable snow both Sunday and Monday in the Chicago area. Ha, some flowers have been comin up already. Now we're gonna get dumped on. I.J.F.F.

At least #3's ready to handle it. And, call me stupid, but even with all our financial problems (Suz just got laid off) I'm goin for a new TB. She'll probably cut off some body parts. AHHHH, shades of Lorraina Bobbet.

Later
Ugg