Moparchat - Home of MOPAR enthusiasts worldwide!

Go Back   Moparchat - Home of MOPAR enthusiasts worldwide! > Classifieds > Parts for Sale

Click here to search for Mopar cars and parts for sale.

Old 03-26-2002, 05:00 PM
Inactive User

Default Full size truck V Plow for sale / trade

I am selling a Snoway Lobo V Plow, it is the 9'1" model and the subframe will fit 93-2002 Dodge. To fit this to Chevy or Ford you will need some subframe adapters, which are available through Snoway and aren't that expensive. The link is here: http://www.snoway.com/pages/product...ifications.html for more information.

I plowed with this blade for two seasons and paid $4,100 for it initially. It is in great shape.

The hitch mount is sweet, everything except the subframe is removed from the vehicle...lights, pumps, wiring everything. It's super easy to take on and off too.

I would like $2,500 for it, but I want this thing out of my garage so I will consider ALL reasonable offers OR trades. I will really consider trades for a SWB 4wheel drive...

Email me for pics please.