Moparchat - Home of MOPAR enthusiasts worldwide!

Go Back   Moparchat - Home of MOPAR enthusiasts worldwide! > Classifieds > Parts Wanted > Rear Wheel Drive - Parts Wanted

Click here to search for Mopar cars and parts for sale.

Old 03-30-2002, 01:54 AM
Inactive User

Post im doing a parts running service.. in my spare time of unemployment...

hi,
I am doing a temporary service for anyone in need of parts to be shipped. I charge $.35 cents a mile.
i live in bensalem, pa, and I'm using a 1996 Dodge Ram 1500 SLT with a tonnaeu cover on it. So your part will be protected from the weather and it is lockable.
Parts should be no bigger than the bed of my truck (short bed) and no higher than the bed rails.

I have a weight limit also, as i dont want to cause damage to my daily driven truck, I think the max I can have in the bed is 1200 lbs. but not sure....

If you need parts sent from one place to another I may be able to help. Mileage starts at your door and stops at your parts destination. basically what ill do is get a read out of the mileage from the aol streets and highway chart, and base the mileage from that. If your down south while im in the vicinity I can haul up some parts for you for a return trip to my home. Hopefully we can coordinate a schedule.

Your parts will arrive in a timely manner and could possibly get there within a day in most cases. I mainly want to try and keep it on the east coast, ...as I'm not a professional truck driver, I'm just doing this while I'm unemployed.

I'm willing to go as far down the east coast as North Carolina. Anything after that I charge extra. Usually nothing more than $80.00. You can e-mail with your requests and information to me at realdeal6973@aol.com

I'll coordinate a time at which I can deliver the items for you. Also what I'll do is post them and let you know what my route will be and destination. i will leave the post run for a few days to get anyone else in on the trip(s). If anyone in that route needs anything sent, let me know and I can pick it up for you and deliver it at the same cost as noted above.

Remember I'm doing this as a favor for you , so any tips will be greatly apprieciated...

I also have 1969 barracuda fastback parts for sale. email me with what you need and ill reply asap, with an answr and price quote for you also...

thanks
jim