Moparchat - Home of MOPAR enthusiasts worldwide!

Go Back   Moparchat - Home of MOPAR enthusiasts worldwide! > General Chat > MOPAR NASCAR!

Click here to search for Mopar cars and parts for sale.

Old 04-02-2002, 02:25 PM
Inactive User

Default Guess What I did....

I drove the Sprint 45 Dodge Intrepid R/T this past Saturday....

Even if it was a simulator inside a real Winston Cup intrepid body it was still fun. Seriously, I met a guy named Mike who has worked for Petty Enterprises for 20 years and he hauls this simulator around from state to state, compliments of Sprint.

BTW, my WC driving sucks for a first timer, I was into the wall countless times. Anyone who says driving one of those is easy is crazy. I was getting better though...kinda hard to feel the G's sitting still. This week at Texas Motor Speedway, I'll have a little better idea of what these guys are doing. This track is suppose to be so fast (new ashpalt) that even experienced drivers are a little spooked.
Old 04-02-2002, 02:57 PM
Inactive User

out in colorado i got to drive the simulator of buckshots car it was cool but not as good as the petty experience in a real car