Moparchat - Home of MOPAR enthusiasts worldwide!

Go Back   Moparchat - Home of MOPAR enthusiasts worldwide! > General Chat > Polls Forum

Click here to search for Mopar cars and parts for sale.

View Poll Results: How much time do you burn on MOPARCHAT in the average week.
under 1 hour 8 10.00%
1-2 hours 18 22.50%
3-5 hours 19 23.75%
5-10 hours 19 23.75%
10 and above 10 12.50%
What? My computer can turn off? 6 7.50%
Voters: 80. You may not vote on this poll

Old 04-09-2002, 12:24 AM
Inactive User

Default Has MOPARCHAT ruined your life? A poll, ya'll vote on it.

I don't know about ya'll, but I spend way too much time reading on this board and in all the other rooms. I love it, I don't hate it, it hasn't ruined my life but damn do I burn up some time on here. I post about a sixteenth of the time I spend reading. Like I have two huge tests thursday (I'm in grad school, you'd think I knew better) and here I am, about to go to bed cause my eyes hurt from all the slack jawed staring I'm doing at the computer. I have GOT to find a way to quit doing this. Take the poll.
Old 04-09-2002, 12:36 AM
Inactive User

Thumbs up It's helped me

It's a great tool for checking how all the different add-ons work on the Rams. From Mopar PCM's to K&N's, to Cat-back's. Great way to learn something new and save youself headachs in the future!
Old 04-09-2002, 12:59 AM
Inactive User

Thumbs up Yeah the board is kewl

The board is cool ... yup yup ... even with some annoying people that keep saying my Ram looks like Ferd and silly people who are critical coz I chose to rip off all my decals.

S'all good coz the majority of the people are cool. I check the forum often, it has mostly good info and advice. Keep it up
Old 04-09-2002, 01:29 AM
Inactive User

with six votes in im the only one who's computer dont have an off switch? gee must be all the fun i have bustin on chebbies and furds not to mention my life revolves around my MOPARS wait i have no life but i do LOVE MY MOPARS besides it is the only thing i know how to do on this thing that dont cost money LOLOLOL :
Old 04-09-2002, 08:25 AM
Inactive User

Just found this site and seem to be coming back here everyday to read, as I have just started to mod my Ram and am looking for good info so the H.P. goes up and not waste money to make it go down
Old 04-09-2002, 03:06 PM
Plutonium Member

Thumbs up

I've learned so much from being here since Fall of 1999. I've been able to follow my own advice, "Do it right the first time." with the help of those many people who were much more knowledgable than me. I now know probably as much as what my Moparchat helpers have forgotten. I'm still learning all the time here. Someday I might even be brave enough to call myself an "expert".
Old 04-09-2002, 06:35 PM
Inactive User

Good place. It's been a while hasn't it SUN RA? Seen and learned a lot from this place.
Old 04-09-2002, 08:33 PM
Inactive User

Exactly. Good place.
Old 04-09-2002, 09:19 PM
Inactive User

I am here pretty often about everyday if I get the time.

Brian
Old 04-09-2002, 09:33 PM
Inactive User

It's definetly a great place. I always get great answers to all my questions.
Old 04-09-2002, 11:33 PM
Senior Member/Moderator

Here everyday, it's an addiction.
I can't figure out why I burn up all this time here either, I'm not modding my own vehicles, just answering the questions that I can help others on.

Sunra, as soon as someone claims to be an expert, that's the time to get another opinion.
Old 04-10-2002, 01:08 AM
Inactive User

Thumbs up MOPAR Chat Addict

I have been here only a few months and I am addicted. I may not post each day but I visit and read others. Some of you guys are so familiar now your like friends. I love MOPARS and it's great to be here with others who love them as well!!
Old 04-10-2002, 01:27 AM
Inactive User

so ya'll are saying there are things to do other than this? hmmm how much you forget in a few weeks... maybe tommorrow i'll go out to check and see if that great big light thing is still in the sky
Old 04-10-2002, 10:02 PM
Inactive User

I love Moparchat but I feel the Forum should be divided up for Ram owners -one for Rams with their badges so you know what they are-one for Rams wuth their emblems removed har ,har,har
Old 04-11-2002, 06:26 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by six pack
Here everyday, it's an addiction.
I can't figure out why I burn up all this time here either, I'm not modding my own vehicles, just answering the questions that I can help others on.

Sunra, as soon as someone claims to be an expert, that's the time to get another opinion.
Yep, same thing here exactly. Being a single parent, I don't have the time to play with my vehicles like I used to, but Moparchat has help me keep the interest in my vehicles, and keep things goin, as well as find answers . I wouldn't claim to be an expert, but I do know one thing, after seeing the Moparchat "community brain" in action, there aren't too many questions that don't get answered.
Besides, who can complain much about reading about Mopars for as long as you like, for free?
Old 04-13-2002, 01:25 PM
Inactive User

God bless you Stoga, single parent? im married with 2 boys 5&2 my wife works odd hours so i spend a great deal of time with my guys I love 'em but im truely thankful for the breaks i get from them this site helps me just with the ideas some of these guys have and its free free it is one of the few things i can do for my bracket racing addiction that dont cost me money.
Old 05-17-2002, 01:08 AM
Moparchat Bronze member

SUN RA KAT sez it well. Here I am again. 3 time today I think. I allways stop in when not to busy. (Busy, ha ha ha ha ha)
Gotta love this place. Ruined my life...na...made it better. Love to help and learn.
Old 05-17-2002, 10:07 AM

Post Moparchat Nutt!!!

I'm also one to agree that this is the place to be. It's great to be able to get a problem solved or to find out that something will or will not work b4 you spend the money for it in a matter of hours!! I have learned things here that I know I wouldn't have found out anywhere else but here in the "Mopar Camp". Thanks a million guys for all your help and support. Wedgehead
Old 07-22-2002, 11:48 AM
Inactive User

Nah, It isn't ruining my life.

Actually, seeing all you guys, and how your projects are coming along actually motivates me to finish mine.

I have had my RR for over a year, and prior to finding this board, All I got done on it was fixing the rust, and a new battery. Now that I have found this board, and you guys cars/projects are fueling my own desire to finish mine, the engine has been out, repainted, with the pumps replaced, wiring harness gone over, engine compartment thoroughly cleaned, prepped, and painted, engine back in, the windshield will be replaced next week, and the body resprayed in a temporary protective coat of black epoxy primer (which I may keep for a little for that sleeper look) to keep her from rusting again until I can get her painted (do it right the first time) and get the thing on the road few months this year, so that I have a driveable car to further fuel my motivation to work on it. My winter projects will consist of fully cleaning/stripping/prepping the trunk and interior sheet metal (floors/etc) and further rustproofing, along with the beginnings of piecing together a new 360 for the car.

I dunno, I think my time here has its benefits