Moparchat - Home of MOPAR enthusiasts worldwide!

Go Back   Moparchat - Home of MOPAR enthusiasts worldwide! > General Chat > MOPAR NASCAR!

Click here to search for Mopar cars and parts for sale.

Old 04-09-2002, 09:21 PM
Inactive User

Default spoiled brat earnhart jr

The last two races he has acted like a spoiled brat.. I know Robbie
Gordon is a little out in left field but JR. had no right saying
what he said about Gordon on National BOOBTube. Also what he
said about Shawna R. when she accidently tapped Jr. Quess what the little brat said she should get a better racecar so she would quit holding people up..Well Quess what JR not everybody
can jump into the top of the line race car like he did thanks to old dad..Oh wait a minute he has a top of the line car and still can't keep the fenders on it..What is his point total?Far as what I saw Shawna had the lower grove in the turn all brat had to do is wait a few seconds instead going high. Not a good move..He has to keep his spoiled brat mouth close , cause he can't keep saying hurtful thing about the other racers.. I can remember bunch of bumper tag he played this year and last, quess he has blinders on. I guess its Earnhart genes..
Old 04-09-2002, 09:43 PM
Inactive User

feel better?????????????
Old 04-09-2002, 11:12 PM
Inactive User

I've been watching racing for years and I suspect that some of the other drivers are just giving back what they them selves have been receiving all along. The only real problem is that some of the senior drivers feel that they should be immune to the same kind of treatment on the track.
It has amazed me how agresive some of the drivers have become. Some of them think,If they come up from behind the other drivers in a corner, then people should just get out of the way, even if it means going on to the appron or going high.
I've also noticed that some drivers, do the same thing to other drivers, that they get into fist fights over,when someone else does it to them.
Old 04-10-2002, 10:22 AM
Inactive User

lets see one of those shicane thingies on the back stretch of talladega hhmmmmm......... that could could be interesting completely change the whole set up thing and some of the "aero" debates
Old 04-11-2002, 09:52 PM
Inactive User

Lightbulb what do you think about this?

heard of a rather interesting idea for racing preferrably nascar. it went something like this- (1) since the top 36 cars take the non provisional spots you pick the 9 fastest from each car maker.this takes care of the 1st 36.next,each brand has 2 cars each that can substitute for a driver who blows an engine or wrecks in practice or happy hour.this takes care of the last 8(similar to the 7 provisionals granted each race),this gives you 44 cars instead of 43.by doing this each manufacturer has an equal chance of placing high in the standings,therefore you can have awards for manufacturer standings at the end of the season also! . this is supposed to eliminate the slower cars,with 36 cars you shouldnt have so much lap traffic,and guys like junior would have to find something other than slow drivers in bad race cars to complain about! what do you guys think ? good or bad?
Old 04-22-2002, 10:45 PM
Inactive User

Wink

I guess in Jr.'s perfect world, everyone would follow in his tracks and block for him like Michael Waltrip! It could be like a Nascar Secret Service!
Old 04-23-2002, 10:07 AM
Inactive User

I guess Micheal Waltrip hasn't figured out that that is what got big E killed blocking to allow your car or teammate win
Old 04-23-2002, 11:58 AM
Inactive User

I totally agree. That had to be the only time I ever saw Big E not hard charging for the win. It should be a lesson for a lot of them, especially on the restrictor races.
Old 04-23-2002, 07:35 PM
Inactive User

Exclamation 1st win 4 chevy

well chevy finally has its 1st win of 02,you would think they won the superbowl. alot of people think jr. was the fastest car out there. dale j. was beside jr.,sterling could have given him a run 4 the money,if someone had gone with him. having m.waltrip blocking traffic made jr. look better than he is or was. im sure if sterling was leading and jimmy spencer was blocking,no one would have bothered him either!pitting at the front helped jr. alot also. what a laugh when kenny wallace got set back to 21st from 5th,and he had the nerve to say sterling body slammed him down over the yellow line! there was no apparent contact,if there had been nascar would have penalized him similar to harvick! i bet its safe to say there will be alot more tag teaming going on in the next races from the chevy teams.
Old 04-24-2002, 09:26 AM
Inactive User

to tell ya the truth if i were Richard Childress i would've been pissed off at Dale sr. the 2 cars in the lead were his not Richard's and im pretty sure Richard paid Dale to win not finish third or in this case not at all. Those chevy boys wont really tag team us either, they cant get along with each other long enough to be of any concern
Old 04-24-2002, 05:49 PM
Inactive User

At dang Dale jr...dang 'em, whut dam strictor plate..he aint got no dam strictor plate. <spit> dang brat!

Hey! that works....I feel better!
Old 04-25-2002, 07:38 AM
Inactive User

LOL!!!!!!!!!