Moparchat - Home of MOPAR enthusiasts worldwide!

Go Back   Moparchat - Home of MOPAR enthusiasts worldwide! > Technical Forums > Circle Track Chat

Click here to search for Mopar cars and parts for sale.

Old 04-18-2002, 09:36 PM
Inactive User

Unhappy appreciate all the advice guys,but......

That Charger handled great,but the IRS got me good this year,can't afford the racing for the rest of season,but be back next year.Do have the Charger and the Duster for next year.thanks again for all the info,keep puttin the Dodges in the front.Good Luck All, Mike.
Old 04-19-2002, 03:16 PM
Inactive User

Default Don't go away dude!

Mike,
Just because you're sidelined this year isn't any reason to stop hanging with us. Actually, this temporary parking handed to you by our friends at the IRS(please read that with as much sarcasm as you can imagine please) is a blessing in diguise. Look at it as time to build for next year, get a jump on everyone. I'm sure the car needs some things done to it, and while you can't obviously afford to run it, you can work on it slowly to make it better for next year! It'll also give you time to gather some funds. I've been eight years trying to get myself back into position to where I can race again, and while it didn't look like it at the time, the time off was time well spent, and I firmly beleive it is going to make me a much better racer when I get back into the seat later this year.
Old 04-19-2002, 09:35 PM
Inactive User

thanks david,your 100% right.type to ya later.
mike