Moparchat - Home of MOPAR enthusiasts worldwide!

Go Back   Moparchat - Home of MOPAR enthusiasts worldwide! > Technical Forums > Durango Chat

Click here to search for Mopar cars and parts for sale.

Old 05-10-2002, 04:46 AM
performance engines

Default threads

dang, we don't have very many pages of threads here in durngo-ville, why? I see them everywhere I go, surely people read these things.
Old 05-14-2002, 03:01 AM
Inactive User

Hey biggerhammer:

What up? What down? What in? What out? I know what ya mean. I guess not everybody's a chatter box like me. I don't know about you, but I have problems posting here. Sometimes not all the letters I type get out on the screen. It also takes forever to go between screens.

Sometimes I have to hit the edit button several times to put out a correct post. Do you have any of these problems? Does anybody else? Let's see how many threads we get to this post. My guess is 4. What's yours?

Later
Ugg
Old 05-14-2002, 05:02 AM
performance engines

Default post

LOL, my guess would be you and I are the only limit to posts here, wonder if anyone ever read it?
no, I have no problems other than my own doofidity when posting , but have T-1 at work and dsl at home ,so probably you have dial-up and that could be your prob.
tryin' to talk the sweeter half into comin' there for mem. day bash, but so far, no luck. claims she hasta work
Old 05-14-2002, 06:26 AM
Inactive User

Hey biggerhammer:

No luck on the Bash huh? Bummer. Your right, I do have a dial-up, but I do have a dedicated line for the computer. Does that help? Hey, it's fun gettin $2400.00 phone bills. I can't wait til we get DSL. Sure, it'll probably happen just as we're ready ta move.

Ya know, we may be the only ones out here. I noticed that there's not many people even readin the posts. Do ya think that maybe we're, ah, er, dare I say it, boring? I know that I'm an insensitive lout. Hell, I've been told so. I crack a joke to someone, and, well, I guess he was havin a real bad day, and, well, he dropped the sky on me.

So now, I have ta watch what I say, cause I don't want to hurt anyone's feelings. Oh wow, I am boring.

Later
Ugg
Old 05-14-2002, 03:28 PM
performance engines

Default bash

don't count me out yet, just doesn't look good right now, but things may turn around
Old 05-14-2002, 04:51 PM
Inactive User

Yo biggerhammer:

Now that's "D"edication for ya. I hear that there's several D's runnin the place now. They probably don't read this forum. If they did, they'd probably try and discourage us from goin and messin up their "THANG" Or maybe not. Anywho Bro, keep on tryin. We'd like ta meet there.

Later
Ugg
Old 05-14-2002, 06:43 PM
Inactive User

Hey i read these posts but you guys are right. We sure dont get as many posts as the other boards. Maybe it is because the Durango isnt suppose to go fast, it is after all a family vehicle. I dont know about you guys but i have beaten alot of them ricers out there. The ones that think they have high performance vehicles but have economy cars with pipes instead. I am proud to own a Durango and would try any other SUV out there if they want!!!!
Johnny
Old 05-14-2002, 08:19 PM
Regular Guy

I agree with Johnny, most of my posts came from when I had a Dakota and that board. most D owners do some go fast stuff but nothing nearly as wild as the Rams or Dakotas. I think the other thing is the Durango owner's club, they are quite active and probably most of the owner's do a lot on that board...other than Ugg who they banished (to our benefit!!!). Don't worry, Ugg, we luv you man
Old 05-15-2002, 12:06 AM
Inactive User

Hey Johnny:

How ya doin? Personally, #3's a family vehicle 3rd. First it's a work truck, and 2nd, well, it's my toy. NowI'm an old time teamster. Get the job done faster for the same pay as if it took ya hours longer. How many teamsters does it take to change a lightbulb? 25! Got a problem with that!

Johnny, be careful on who ya race, those new Trail Blazers are pretty kick-ass quick. But, they can't tow for crap. Our D's can smoke em there, twice. +, as I can personally attest to, they're pretty damn crash worthy. I rolled my 1st D twice. And you could still drive it. Now, come July, I get my new TB. I can hardley wait.

Now, as for you Mr. Kevin. Are you after my beers? Well, help yourself Bro. I'll even share my Bourborn with ya.

Okay you two fine sourthern gentlemen, are you guys gonna make it to the Memorial Day Bash? Aww, come on, it'll be a gas, that is if any other D owners show up.

Later
Ugg
Old 05-15-2002, 08:54 AM
Regular Guy

Ugg, if you have Sam Adams, then I'm after your beer.

Won't be able to make it to the bash. I have a lot of things going on (remember, I'm in the Army....) and probably won't be able to much for a while. D might go in storage.
Old 05-15-2002, 08:58 AM
performance engines

Default bash

boy, sometimes I wished I lived in one of those dinky states (no offence intended) like the carolinas or tennessee, ohio, ill. and such, it just takes sooo long to drive out of texas, can cross 2-3 state lines up there in the time it takes to move around in Texas.OOh well, still gonna try to make the bash
Old 05-15-2002, 11:52 PM
Inactive User

Kevin:

I'm not tellin. So there. Hey bro, what good is all that rank ya have if ya can't go to a bash when ya want to? Aw come on, it's only a career. Anybody can have a couple of those. Look at me, when I was in, I was a general, ...... a General Pain In The Ass.

biggerhammer:

That's a poor excuse. Say the wife won't let me, or the D's not up to it, but that Texas thing is old. All ya have ta do is hit the cruise, tie the wheel off, and take a nap. Before ya know it, your out of Texas.

Later
Ugg
Old 05-20-2002, 06:14 PM
performance engines

Default bash

well, found out won't make the bash, it is my job that messed me up, lost a person to promotion, was already 3 people short to begin with, they haven't hired/promoted anyone yet, then they ask me to work for POAD to get outa ayin' overtime!ooh well, I make it up there soon.
Old 05-21-2002, 02:22 AM
Inactive User

I still hang out here once in a while too, I don't think you're boring
Old 05-22-2002, 01:13 AM
Inactive User

biggerhammer:

Oh well. Hey ya goin to that thingy in St. Louis? The DAK people are havin it. At least they got som people showin up. They say that it's open to all MoPar trucks. I think it's in June? I don't think that I'm goin to Indiana either. It's no fun alone, besides, the weather's been so shitty here, I've hardly been able to work on my TT. I finally got the new floor down, but, I still have to cover it. It's supposed to be warm enough tommorrow, but don't think I'll be up to it.

Besides, it's my son's Birthday, and that's on the top of the list. We have a family tradition here in Uggville. Nobody works or goes to school on their birthdays. I think it's a good one too. I like starting family traditions. Oh well.

Later
Ugg