Moparchat - Home of MOPAR enthusiasts worldwide!

Go Back   Moparchat - Home of MOPAR enthusiasts worldwide! > Technical Forums > Vintage MOPAR chat

Click here to search for Mopar cars and parts for sale.

Old 01-15-2000, 05:25 AM
Inactive User

Does anyone know of any places that rechrome both metal and plastic in the greater DC area?
Old 01-16-2000, 09:23 PM
Inactive User

I don't know if this will help you or not. You can try Metro Plating in MD 301-493-4009 I have called them before about plating but cannot remember why I did not use them. Also have used R&R Cycle I have their Va number 703-451-3360 in Springfield. I used them alot when I was a Mech at HD of Wash. in Fort Wash. MD. They can give you the Number of there store on Stamp Rd. In Marlo Heights MD. Ask for Tommy tell him you got the Number for Larry Robey maybe he can help you. My brother works at Ken Keir Race Cars, they use a place called Chrome Masters in Tenn. I can get the number tomorrow if you want it. He also said there was a place called Harrisburg Plating in PA. Most of the places in the DC area that did plating have closed due to EPA Regs. I'll keep checking around. Good luck.
Larry

-------------------------
71 Charger
71 Charger SE
Old 01-17-2000, 04:04 PM
Inactive User

Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally posted by Larry:
I don't know if this will help you or not. You can try Metro Plating in MD 301-493-4009 I have called them before about plating but cannot remember why I did not use them. Also have used R&R Cycle I have their Va number 703-451-3360 in Springfield. I used them alot when I was a Mech at HD of Wash. in Fort Wash. MD. They can give you the Number of there store on Stamp Rd. In Marlo Heights MD. Ask for Tommy tell him you got the Number for Larry Robey maybe he can help you. My brother works at Ken Keir Race Cars, they use a place called Chrome Masters in Tenn. I can get the number tomorrow if you want it. He also said there was a place called Harrisburg Plating in PA. Most of the places in the DC area that did plating have closed due to EPA Regs. I'll keep checking around. Good luck.
Larry

Thank you very much for the suggestions! I'll start with the one in Springfield, since that's very close by. I hope they can do both plastic and metal.