Moparchat - Home of MOPAR enthusiasts worldwide!

Go Back   Moparchat - Home of MOPAR enthusiasts worldwide! > Technical Forums > Performance Talk

Click here to search for Mopar cars and parts for sale.

Old 07-03-2002, 03:40 PM
Inactive User

Default tbi

to rumblefish360 i am looking for an experiment tbi to do just what you said. iwant to use the tbi ., the problem is ,i cant find any one that knows a thing about them,or will tell me anyway. mopar tech. is duh ....they dont even know the cfm . they said ;thought some one said 550 or 525 holly dosent know . they only make the bodys mopar dose it from there. i have a 410 (360)40 over) it seems to me it should work . its in a 89 4x4 ramcharger 5000#+ its not drag veh. you are the only one that has even seemed to know any thing about a tbi thanks qp
Old 07-05-2002, 03:31 PM

Hello tcvpar;

I've been collecting stuff to put GM TBI on my 360 so far I've collected everything a piece at a time and all I need is a wiring harness and a prom to run. A place called Turbo city in Orange Ca sells wiring harnesses and can burn a prom. They also sell complete kits ready to install. Last thing I need is the time to install the thing, alas thats another story.

Denny