Moparchat - Home of MOPAR enthusiasts worldwide!

Go Back   Moparchat - Home of MOPAR enthusiasts worldwide! > Technical Forums > Dodge Viper Chat...

Click here to search for Mopar cars and parts for sale.

Old 08-25-2002, 12:02 AM
Plutonium Member

Cool The Power of a Viper

I took my Viper to a cruise in classic car show in Miamisburg, Ohio tonight - about 10 miles from where I live. They had the center of town blocked off for several blocks. I came after it had already started and pulled in next to a restored Austin-Healey 3000 and a beautiful red '71 Dodge Coronet R/T pulled in next to me about 3 minutes after I got parked.

Within 15 minutes I had 100 people gathered around the Viper and had between 50 to 25 around it the rest of the 2 hours I was there and several times about 100 people again had gathered around it. I kept pointing out that the real classics were the Austin-Healey and the R/T, but people kept coming to see only the Viper.

The people with Corvettes were very friendly even though everyone that was gathered around their Corvettes turned and walked half a block to see the Viper. The Corvette owners came with them...

I walked over to see their Corvettes before I left and talked to the owners.

------------------
Kenny

2002 GTS in Viper Race Yellow (1 of 83) from Bill Pemberton @ Woodhouse with some "neccessary" mods

...and some more on order...