Moparchat - Home of MOPAR enthusiasts worldwide!

Go Back   Moparchat - Home of MOPAR enthusiasts worldwide! > Classifieds > Parts Wanted > Rear Wheel Drive - Parts Wanted

Click here to search for Mopar cars and parts for sale.

Old 08-27-2002, 02:21 PM
MoparsinMotion.COM

Help Vinyl Top Trim Molding for A-Body Barracuda Coupe?

Would anyone have an idea where I might be able to find the vinyl top trim for a coupe? I am planning on repainting my 67' over the winter and have decided that I would like to put a white vinyl top on the car. I need to find the trim that goes from the lower rear corner of the quarter window, across the back just below the rear window to the opposite quarter window. I know it's a hard item to find but I figured I’d just take a shot in the dark here and see if anyone knows of any for sale.

Thanks,
Walt

[email]Walt@Walt-n-Ingrid.Com[/email