Moparchat - Home of MOPAR enthusiasts worldwide!

Go Back   Moparchat - Home of MOPAR enthusiasts worldwide! > Classifieds > Parts Wanted > Rear Wheel Drive - Parts Wanted

Click here to search for Mopar cars and parts for sale.

Old 09-17-2002, 10:16 PM
Inactive User

Help Need Shifter Linkage

Hi to all. I need the shifter linkage for my 1970 Dart. I put a 318/904 combo in it out of an 86 Ramcharger. The dart was originally a slant six car. I need the part that bolts to the frame, along with the two bars that go with that. I need the rod that attaches that to the shift selector inside the car. And finally(unless I'm forgetting something) I nned the rod that goes to the carb, and the piece that bolts to the intake. Please let me know if anyone has these pieces or ones that will work. Thanks very much! MOPAR FOREVER!
Old 09-22-2002, 03:12 AM
Inactive User

I have everything except the rod that goes to the steering column,email me prosam@gvii.net.............PRO
Old 10-12-2002, 12:47 AM
Inactive User

Default Re: Need Shifter Linkage

Quote:
Originally posted by 1970DARTMAN
Hi to all. I need the shifter linkage for my 1970 Dart. I put a 318/904 combo in it out of an 86 Ramcharger. The dart was originally a slant six car. I need the part that bolts to the frame, along with the two bars that go with that. I need the rod that attaches that to the shift selector inside the car. And finally(unless I'm forgetting something) I nned the rod that goes to the carb, and the piece that bolts to the intake. Please let me know if anyone has these pieces or ones that will work. Thanks very much! MOPAR FOREVER!
Did you end up getting the parts you need? I haven't logged in for a while, and I just saw your post. I may have the rod that goes to the steering column if you still need it. I am in the process of converting a 70 Duster to a four speed.

Tom Lockwood
tlockwood@charter.net