Moparchat - Home of MOPAR enthusiasts worldwide!

Go Back   Moparchat - Home of MOPAR enthusiasts worldwide! > Classifieds > Parts Wanted

Click here to search for Mopar cars and parts for sale.

Old 10-09-2002, 10:12 AM
1BadIndyRam

Default Stock TB

I am looking for a stock throttle body for the truck below i am looking to get one pretty cheap so i can port and polish it myself.
Old 10-14-2002, 10:03 PM
Inactive User

interested in a 95 dakota v-6 one?

jim
Old 10-15-2002, 10:01 AM
1BadIndyRam

Thanks for the offer but that's not gonna work.
Old 11-07-2002, 10:30 AM
Inactive User

Default 1BadIndyRam is a THIEF

Bought a set of blackouts he was selling on here.
Paid for them by Paypal on October 1st

here was his response
Quote:
Now I recieved it thanks Dan I will get the blackouts out to you tomorrow morning thanks Kyle
The next day he emailed me this...
[QUOTE]I accidentally denied your payment instead of hitting accepting sorry to
have to put you through all this trouble I shipped it today I just need you
to send me the money again imatrickha@yahoo.com thank you should see the
email that denied sorry again thanks Kyle

Kyle S Patterson
Basell Helpdesk Agent
Shell Information Technology International
P.O. Box 20329, Houston, Texas, TX 77025-0329, United States of America

Tel: +1 713 245 3532 5-3532
Email: mailto:Kyle.Patterson@shell.com
Internet: http://www.shell.com

I then waited and waited.
October 15th, my reply....
Checkmate here again. I have not received the blackouts as of yet. Do you have some way to check the status of the package ? I think it should have been here by now. Let me know, Checkmate (Dan Wolf)

He gave me a story of how the package was returned due to me not picking it up at the post office. BS BS BS
Here was his next e mail.....
Quote:
No problem Dan I will go through UPS I agree i like having a tracking # to track my packages. Sorry about the incovience. I will pay for the shipping thanks.
Have you re sent the covers ? If so, do you have a tracking number ? Thanks, Dan
October 23rd!!!!!!.

Quote:
yes dan sorry i have meetings all week here at work i will try and get you a tracking # tonight thanks
still waiting for some further information. ???
He then gives me a tracking number....

What company did you use to ship ?
The tracking number is invalid with UPS and Fed Ex. Are you just jerking me around or what ? It has been long enough. I am getting a little more irritated with every day that passes and I get nothing. Would you like to just give me my money back ?
Please let me know, Thanks, Dan

Here was his two word response to my questions....

Quote:
post office
By now I am getting tired of being bent over. I ran the number and it was for a packege that was already delivered to someone in Houston. Probably got the number off a package he received. !!

Now read this next part carefully... Does it sound like he sent them out as he stated earlier ??

Quote:
Hey buddy I don't know why you're getting an attitude with me, you supposedly didn't get a note telling you had an item at the post office ok my fault right then it get shipped back to me i out of my own pocket pay for shipping again which means i am now making 12 bucks off these blackouts then you start hassling me about shit man i'll tell you what i'll just refund your money i'll give you twenty that way i'm only out 8 buck as are you and a lesson learned from this i willjust sale the thing locally and not have to deal with the bullshit and loss of money

That was the last I have heard from him. I am looking further into doing something else. What do you guys suggest ??

Ohhh and by all means Kyle, please defend yourself and explain how I twisted it all out of wack.