Moparchat - Home of MOPAR enthusiasts worldwide!

Go Back   Moparchat - Home of MOPAR enthusiasts worldwide! > Classifieds > Parts Wanted > Rear Wheel Drive - Parts Wanted

Click here to search for Mopar cars and parts for sale.

Old 10-12-2002, 12:34 AM
Inactive User

Default A body seat tracks, a/c line

I am looking for a body bucket seat tracks for my 70 Duster. It had a bench seat, and I am putting buckets in it. I have seats, but they have the wrong tracks.

I also need the line from the a/c compressor to the driver's side of the condensor. I have one, but I think it is from a slant six car as it is too short.

Thanks

Tom Lockwood
tlockwood@charter.net
Old 10-14-2002, 02:55 AM
Inactive User

Default Ac Line

Well I don't have the seat tracks-But I know I have the AC lines that you are looking for. I parted out a 69 dodge dart with a 318 and ac. I kept all the ac stuff off of it for a friend.But as you would have it he didn't seam to want it when the time came to get it from me.He had this idea that I was going to give it to him? Some friend. Let me know if you are interrested in any of this stuff.THANKS
Old 10-14-2002, 11:58 PM
Inactive User

Default Re: Ac Line

Quote:
Originally posted by 67cudaracer
Well I don't have the seat tracks-But I know I have the AC lines that you are looking for. I parted out a 69 dodge dart with a 318 and ac. I kept all the ac stuff off of it for a friend.But as you would have it he didn't seam to want it when the time came to get it from me.He had this idea that I was going to give it to him? Some friend. Let me know if you are interrested in any of this stuff.THANKS
Yes. I am interested. I only need the one line as far as I know. Are you willing to sell it separately, and for how much?

Thanks for getting back to me.

Tom Lockwood