Moparchat - Home of MOPAR enthusiasts worldwide!

Go Back   Moparchat - Home of MOPAR enthusiasts worldwide! > Technical Forums > Performance Talk

Click here to search for Mopar cars and parts for sale.

Old 11-03-2002, 05:14 PM

Confused PSCA in AZ. Holy Smokes!!!

I went to the PSCA race yesterday and all I have to say is WOW. All of the cars were truly amazing. I'll focus on the MOPARs because of the nature of this board

There was a '69 Charger, factory body, cage, maybe a ladder bar or Leaf spring with some sort of helper system, B1 heads on a stroker Big Block, and nitrous. The car was NOT tubbed, but just had a cage and 10 or smaller tire. Anyway, he pulls up to the line and procedes to yank the front end so high in the air that the back of the car scrapped! He stayed in it, banged another gear, and yanked the front end right back up and finished a 8 second pass

I forgot my camera at home, but the race was truly amazing! I've seen 4 second top fuel cars, but for me the PSCA was more exciting! The cars look like normal joe-smoe hot rods, but run incredible times! and talk about earning your money!!! The drivers fight the cars all the way down the strip.

PSCA

Later,

Greg