Moparchat - Home of MOPAR enthusiasts worldwide!

Go Back   Moparchat - Home of MOPAR enthusiasts worldwide! > Classifieds > Parts Wanted > Trucks - Parts Wanted

Click here to search for Mopar cars and parts for sale.

Old 11-20-2002, 12:49 AM
Inactive User

Help GenII Dakota Box and back Bumper

Hello guys/gals.

Well, I haven't even had my 1995 Dakota for half a year, I do something stupid with it, and now I have a nice bang in the side of the box right over the fuel door.

First, can I just replace the driver's side of the box, or do I need to get the entire box replaced?
Anyone have a box or know of someone who has a box that would be willing to sell it (or the side, if that can just be replaced) to me for a fair price?

And does anyone have a Chrome bumper (or if worse comes to worse, a normal non-chrome bumper) that they'd be willing to part with for a fair price?

Or is there a good parts store that I could check at?

I really like this truck, and want to get it fixed ASAP, so any help would be appreciated. Thanks in advance!