Moparchat - Home of MOPAR enthusiasts worldwide!

Go Back   Moparchat - Home of MOPAR enthusiasts worldwide! > Technical Forums > Front Wheel Drive Chat

Click here to search for Mopar cars and parts for sale.

Old 07-01-2000, 12:57 AM
Inactive User

Well, I got the timing belt back on and the car runs great. I also replaced the plug wires and cleaned the plugs. I just replaced the air filter with a K&N but havnt driven it since the air filter swap. I hope it really makes as much of a difference as everyone says.

I am planning to swap the stock "log" manifold with a later model so that I can intercool it. But first I have a cv boot to replace. I went to the parts store to pick one up but of course theres 4 to choose from. I have no idea wich one my car has.

Well, thats all for now but Ill kep everyone posted about the progress of the ole turbo.