Moparchat - Home of MOPAR enthusiasts worldwide!

Go Back   Moparchat - Home of MOPAR enthusiasts worldwide! > General Chat > Street Warrior Forum - great street race stories.....

Click here to search for Mopar cars and parts for sale.

Old 12-29-2002, 05:59 PM
Inactive User

Laugh Rice....

Definitions:

Fried Rice: What happens when ricers try to crank their hip-hop too loud and fry their amps.

RiceCake: The cute little chickies that hang out with ricers...that is, until they see you in your Charger.

RicePudding: The marks left in their shorts after you summarily whoop their rice-burner butts in your Charger.

RiceBowl: Somewhat like the SuperBowl, they create a competition amongst themselves since they know they cant beat you.

RiceKrispyTreats: Kinda like RiceCakes (see definition above), but a little on the stale, used side.

Chicken-n-Rice: Reference to both the driver and the car at the same time.

RiceBalls: Actually, they don't have these... they don't exist, so there is NO definition.

Rice-a-Roni: A ricer comes off the line stock, then you add parts, stripes, etc...like a kit or box of random parts. The builders still gotta mix it, heat it, and serve it...but it still ends up looking and tasting like crap (just like the S.F treat).

WholeGrainRice: An herbal, green party, tree hugger driving a ricer.

RiceField: A graveyard, where all whooped, thrashed, useless ricers eventually end up...never to be resurrected again.

SteamedRice: They get a little hot under the collar when we beat 'em boys...

RicePaper: That slip of paper you are handed everytime you race for pinks. Its thin, flimsy, and worthless....just toss it.

MinuteRice: Ask their girlfriends... or maybe its just their average 1/4 mile time... we'll never know.

BulkRice: A ricer weighed down by subwoofers, amps, neons, tinny exhaust, and cheesy vinyl graphics.

RiceFarm: They gotta come from somewhere...right?

WildRice: These ricers are out of control. You can see them racing in and out of 30mph traffic at 65mph+...AKA: IDIOT DRIVERS.

UncleBensRice: The 1972 4dr Datsun with 240,000k on the odometer that your uncle drove way back when.

BrownRice: The major color of Uncle Bens Datsun, not paint...usually rust.

White Rice A white-dude driving rice

Rice Milk The slimy combination of coolant and motor oil under his VTEC after blows his engine.

Rice Paddy Your local ricer hotspot/hangout.

Arborio Rice Italian rice. (True defination, too!)

Converted Rice Through the process of steaming (see above) rice changes to a more edible form.

Rice Rat He's that little bastard with the Acura who's dating your sister.

Spanish Rice Dingle balls, gold plated emblems, and 13" wire wheels hanging a foot out.
Old 12-29-2002, 09:16 PM
Inactive User

Laugh Rice Ball Definition

sixpackcuda, that was great but riceballs do exist and are usually found on the chins of the typical ricers after you take their ricecakes!
Old 12-30-2002, 12:26 AM
Inactive User

Being that most (80-90%) of the kids around here are ricer (most of them are my friends to) I will have to email every single one of them this and print it out and put it on there cars.
Ricers piss me off sometimes. They talk bad about my truck and say its to loud and stuff like that. For gods sakes they got a freaken fart can on there 4 bangers. They say my truck is slow (3.9 dakota reg cab few minor mods) but when I beat them they say oh man your a v6 thats why and they just blow me off. But before the race they talk S*** and say how fast they are and how many car legths they can pull on me. but when it comes down to it they just poor little 4 bangers that are S*** cars period.

BRYAN
Old 01-02-2003, 10:55 PM
Inactive User

Biggrin

HAHAHAHAHA that was great, most of my friends at school are ricers too =( But my best friend and myself keep it real so to say.
Old 01-04-2003, 06:20 AM
Inactive User

Default Fashion not Fun

It's satisfying to see that it's just not Australia that is full of the neon glowing, sticker clad, fashion concious, plastic bodied, sub woofer thumping pieces of automotive nightmare that are powered by engines that are the same size as the starter motor on my Big Block.

As a matter of fact, I'm surprised that American kids drive that imported rubbish, when there are so many cool cars in the States such as Road Runners, Super Bees' , Chargers, 'Cuda's, (not forgetting Fairlane Thunderbolts and Galaxie's - I just don't like GM stuff!)

In Australia it is mostly immigrants that drive the Korean and Japanese stuff because they see it as a fashion scene and they totally reject and despise R/T Chargers, GT Falcons and XU1 Toranas as something that is driven by 'Aussie Skippies' (white boys are called 'skippies' - means Kangaroo)

The good thing is though, for all the turbo's, fuel injection and engine management on the ones that do go well, they have no engine longevity, can only fit two people in the back seat and can STILL get beaten by a Mopar or Ford/Chev small block. Most of these guys are street driven running 10's on pump fuel.

They're scared of Big Blocks because they're an unknown quantity in Australia; they were never sold here but the stories get around how Mopars get driven to the drags on pump fuel, full interiors, real glass windows etc and run high nines and are then driven home to fight another day.

The pity is though, there are some very very hot chicks that hang around with the ricer crowd.
Old 01-04-2003, 11:05 AM
Inactive User

I wonder how many of 'em read this?

Old 01-04-2003, 07:54 PM
Inactive User

After having finally watched the movie "The Bold and the Beautiful" (sorry I meant the Fast and the Furious) I can now finally understand why these wankers bolt all that junk onto their cars.

That's so mechanics don't mistake their engines for a starter motor from a big block Mopar, and their girlfriends/boyfriends know that a hairdryer looks the same as a turbo (but still nedd to be told which is which).

Really, I just think it's sad that kids these days are more concerned about being fashion concious than actually restoring, modifying and driving a car with real class.

I guess that means that there are more Mopars left for enthusiasts to buy/restore/drive.

Cheers
Grant
Orange
Australia
Old 01-08-2003, 08:22 PM
Inactive User

Default rice

Check out this page for more on the ridiculousness of the rice sub-culture.

www.riceboypage.com
Old 01-10-2003, 12:54 PM
Inactive User

Default Hmm...a challenge?

Quote:
Originally posted by 93dakotafl
Being that most (80-90%) of the kids around here are ricer (most of them are my friends to) I will have to email every single one of them this and print it out and put it on there cars.
Ricers piss me off sometimes. They talk bad about my truck and say its to loud and stuff like that. For gods sakes they got a freaken fart can on there 4 bangers. They say my truck is slow (3.9 dakota reg cab few minor mods) but when I beat them they say oh man your a v6 thats why and they just blow me off. But before the race they talk S*** and say how fast they are and how many car legths they can pull on me. but when it comes down to it they just poor little 4 bangers that are S*** cars period.

BRYAN
Hmm, I would love to race my little street rat - Swift Gt against your truck.

Oh! I forgot to add - it weighs at 1795lbs. Has no fart pipes, just a 2.5 inch inlet with a little 2-inch outlet. 14-inch wheels, racing brakes, five sway bars for go-cart cornering, no rice stickers just the normal factory crap but remove the SWIFT emblem to keep the Honda owners thinking it is a GEO Metro. LOL
Old 01-11-2003, 06:22 AM
Inactive User

That is funny as hell! I have no problem with the ricers that know what thay are doing, but that is only about 5% of them. The other 95% is nothing but stickers and a fart pipe. LOL
Old 01-11-2003, 11:37 AM
Inactive User

Not all ricer are a like....

Before blowing the second gear in the tranny (never use the Mobile 1 tranny fluid in this type of vehicle), I score my 54th Honda ricer of the year. Now I am waiting on a new tranny to go back to my daily Toyota, Honda, and Nissa cladded/stickered wanna-bes...LOL
Old 01-12-2003, 01:02 AM
Inactive User

You blew 2nd? That blows! LOL Sorry to here that, on such a new truck too. Shit happens I guess
Old 01-13-2003, 07:36 PM
Inactive User

Default ricers!!!!!!!!

in brooklyn, believe it or else, we still got alot of V8 musclecars rollin around . but ricers out number us drastically as daily drivers. the kids buy them because that's what they know.they don't know how to fix them on their own. when i was a yoot, all my frens an me would fix our cars our selves, helping and teaching each other. now the kids see me working on my cuda or a friends car and they think i'm a master mechanic or something. i tell them i rebuilt the engine myself and it has 20,000 hard miles with probably about 1oo passes on the 1/4 mile at e-town. and they can't believe an engine can last so long. forgive them father, for they do not know!
Old 01-14-2003, 03:19 PM
Inactive User

hahahahaah! i love that! yer right about the ricer crowd tho, they think their cool. im still ud probly call a yungin, 14, but at least i was braught up right, with 2 lessons, never cuta hole in yer dash, and stickers dont make yer car fast . True, a newer ricer like a supra or somthing , CAN and sometimes do hold ground against bigblock mopars, i hate to see it hapening but it does altho their so rare, i dotn hold much to them, sittin in my dads fury i ws like hey, betchs cant get 70before this light!, heh, that was my moment of clarification why mopars rule. rock on
Old 01-15-2003, 12:37 AM
Inactive User

The Honda beater - Geo Metro or a Suzuki Swift GT?
Attached Images
File Type: jpg kk4.jpg (21.7 KB, 25 views)