Moparchat - Home of MOPAR enthusiasts worldwide!

Go Back   Moparchat - Home of MOPAR enthusiasts worldwide! > General Chat > Street Warrior Forum - great street race stories.....

Click here to search for Mopar cars and parts for sale.

Old 01-10-2003, 10:43 PM
Inactive User

Default unfair law enforcement

I was driven the 73 cuda (small block-4sp,tunnel ram ) to the car show like I usually do . well officer rookie / brain dead ,import lov'n freak boy , pulls me over . and asks where do you think your going ? da I'm right in front of the car show . he says I wanted to pull you over . 2 more police cars show up . (why is it ever time I get pulled over it's 3-7 police cars) the other cops were cool . but rookie boy wants to make a name . the other cops said to let me go. rookie gave me tickets speeding / loud exhaust , etc. if I was speeding what about the little rice burners that flew past me . can say selective enforcement . then rookie boy still wet behind the ears (big ears) wants to impound the cuda / me . not with out a fight ! the other cops said let him go . so I got to keep the cuda / and no jail . but that big dumbo eared rookie loves imports hates muscle cars . come spring it's round 2
Old 01-11-2003, 12:25 AM
Inactive User

How fast were you going, what kind of exhaust do you have??

I got stopped on Guam one night and I actually watched the cops work their way through traffic to get two cars on me before they pulled me over. They said I was doing 55 in a 35. It was wet and the roads there are like ice when it's wet. Then, they gave me a 30 second speach on road conditions before telling me to slow down and "Take it easy bro" Man I miss that Island. It really is sad how the wrong person can ruin your day.
Old 01-11-2003, 09:06 PM
Inactive User

Default the unfair law

I was doing the speed limit 30 , 2 rice burners flew past me , they were speeding . the rookie big ears was speeding and almost rear ended me . he said I wanted to pull you over . that's harasment . I've talked to people and they don't like him much either , it's a small town . I'm good friends with the other cops , they like the cuda , and the one used to own one ! and his brother to . the rookie is going to get a very rude awakening come spring . because I hate all imports . he loves them , so let's race and settle this thing . I have respect from the other guy's cause I've beaten , and lost the other rookie years ago . teach'm a lesson if I don't want to be caught (bothered) I won't . safty first , I'm not stupid like these punk disrespecting rookies who can't drive . and the fried rice boys . my exhaust is headers to trush cherry bombs w/ 45 degree turn outs , N.Y. requires 2 mufflers , I got em , the other cop even said I had mufflers . the rookie was just being rice pudding .
If I wanted to blow his ford crown vic away , all I have to do is hit it (the gas pedal,not the bumper) and go . I had 2 county cops behind me doing 120 mph , I was pulling away 135 mph .I saw the cop in the bar , he said nothing but the tail lights get'n smaller in the horizon . mopars have top end , and will walk all over gm/ford . wait till the hemi is done , then it's game over for the barney fife rookie . I hope I see him in that honda of his . he's mine . school will be in . and I'm gonna through the book at him. some of my friends call me the profesor . school's in drive carefully! mopar power to the masses , and remember it takes a mopar to catch a mopar !!! the law is there to protect us serve us , not in this case though , it was personal . I will never let any one take my ladies away (cudas) . he'll learn the hard way . gotta get back to the dungeon , work on my other mistress cuda .
Old 01-15-2003, 10:41 AM
Inactive User

Default Hold on! You were going 135 mph?!?!?!

Hmmmm......... And you say that a couple of imports just "flew" by you?..... So these imports must've been going 150 - 160 mph!!!!
Old 01-15-2003, 10:48 AM
Inactive User

your mixing two stories together. He said he was doing the speed limit when the ricers flew buy him and he got pulled over.
Old 01-15-2003, 11:15 AM
Inactive User

Default Ooops....

... It's hard to figure out where one story ends, and where another starts.
Old 01-16-2003, 01:42 AM
Inactive User

Few years back I'm driving home in Omaha, NE at about 11pm in the middle of the week when I pull up to an intersection, cops with cars pulled over both directions. Turn left and drive 1/2 mile, see a cop lurking in a parking lot, then meet one cruising about 60 or more in a 35. I start to think they are on the hunt.

Mile later this cop shows up on my tail from out of nowhere. I ask him why he pulled me over, he says I'm weaving in my lane. I said 'No I wasn't, why'd you pull me over?" He tells me again I was weaving. I tell him don't bullshit me, that if moving 5" off the centerline of the lane is weaving then he'd have the whole town pulled over in about 10 minutes. I asked him how long he had been following me. He tells me about a mile. I say 'No you were'nt. I see 4 cops with two cars pulled over back 2miles, one cop in the parking lot, one flying southbound that I met, and you were not behind me for a mile. Where'd you come from?"

'Course he can't give me a straight story. Then he asks me to step out of the car. I get the breath test and all. 1 hour later I get home, and not paying attention to which cops pulled me over(Omaha, Ralston, Papillion. etc.) I start getting irritated and start calling around.

Finally I get the Ralston PD and give some lady the what-for about all the b/s. Fifteen minutes later my phone is ringing and its the captain wanting to know what the problem is. I can hear it in his voice he is not happy with this phone call. I tell him its a bunch of #### to get pulled over with a b/s story from some dumb### rookie, cop car flyin down a street 60mph or more and I get ding-dong telling me he followed me for a mile and I'm all over the road. I said its b/s and don't #### with me or other people that aren't doing anything. He says "I'll take care of it, anything else I can do for you?"

Layed in bed that night thinking I was going to get my door knocked down and my ass kicked by a SWAT team.
Old 01-16-2003, 03:16 AM
Inactive User

Ya no, in dillon (town I used to live in,bout two hours from bozeman) I got pulled over only once. And it was legitiment (taillight.) Put if any cop ever pulled me over for some of the things your said I would have told him to f^([ off and drove off. I mean for christ sakesthis town is like hazzard. I have persobnally lost the "pigs" 4 times. And yes it is a whole lot of fun. in 5 minutes I can be up in the hills and 4 wheelin. got I love that town.

But any ways if you want to find out your states laws on ohh say everything go to gunlaws .com and click on "find a state law link". trust me I know many ways to bend the laws know that I went there. It is even my second favorite web site, next to moparchat of course.