Moparchat - Home of MOPAR enthusiasts worldwide!

Go Back   Moparchat - Home of MOPAR enthusiasts worldwide! > Technical Forums > Dodge Viper Chat...

Click here to search for Mopar cars and parts for sale.

Old 12-10-2002, 10:29 AM
Plutonium Member

Biggrin Report on my Sean Roe Supercharger

Once Sean has a good engine management system for his Supercharger you MUST order it! It's really that good! Also figure in that you will need headers, high flow cats, & a good cat back to make it work properly, if you don't have those already. (Sean is in Sweden working on the good engine management system right now).

I no longer have any detonation under any condition with the MSD box installed. But I now have an extreme lean condition at full throttle after a few seconds (I've contacted Sean about this). I can live with that until spring or until Sean's engine management system from Sweden comes to me). 1/2 Part throttle at low RPMs is like full throttle was before the supercharger. 1/3 throttle over 3000 RPMs is faster than full throttle was before the supercharger.

But the biggest selling point about the Roe Supercharger to me is that it makes my Viper drive so much more easily in everyday conditions. Low end torque is like a diesel, matching RPMs in downshifting is instantaneous, the V10 runs much smoother (but quieter). It's like how driving used to be when you'd imagine zooming through traffic on down a road at the speed of your imagination - with the Roe Supercharger your Viper actually goes in reality as fast as your imagination & maybe even faster!