Moparchat - Home of MOPAR enthusiasts worldwide!

Go Back   Moparchat - Home of MOPAR enthusiasts worldwide! > Classifieds > Vehicles for Sale

Click here to search for Mopar cars and parts for sale.

Old 01-19-2003, 11:59 PM
Inactive User

Lightbulb Mark Pawuk's S/G Ply. Arrow for sale

I went up north of my location last weekend to answer an ad for a 68 Road Runner drag car, less motor and trans. I've been interested in something like that so I went up to see it.

In the guy's garage was a multitude of Mopar vehicles (which I really like)! Over in the corner was an early 80s style Plymouth Arrow. It had gold, metal flake type paint on it that was faded, with another paint scheme showing through. The owner said it was Mark Pawuk's early 80s Super Gas car. He said he had documentation to prove it (but I didn't see it). The car was pretty much intact and in fairly good shape, with no motor or transmission. It was pretty weathered by the Arizona sun. On a scale of 1 to 10 (10 is perfect), it was about a 5. It would take some effort to get it back to racing or showing.

Well, he didn't accept my offer on the RR then, but today he called back and said the Arrow was for sale! It really wasn't what I was looking for even though the price wasn't too bad.

If someone out there wants to own a piece of history (I think this car won an early 80s U. S. Nationals), give me an e-mail: moparmag@hotmail.com

I would be willing to be the middle man, and even have a place to hold it if necessary. I'm hoping to win points with this guy, so I can get the RR.

Moparmagic
John
NOTE: the date on this ad is January 18, 2003. If it's Feb. 2003 or later, the deal is probably gone....
Old 01-20-2003, 04:43 PM
Inactive User

How much?

Dennis Jokela
Old 01-20-2003, 09:39 PM
Inactive User

He was asking $5,500. Remember, this is a roller. No engine or trans. But it does have the Dana 60 rear complete. The rest looks complete including the very typical "snorkle" type early 80s scoop. All the suspension appeared to be intact. The front was rack and pinion type. Front tires looked OK. Rear slicks were low on air and could be leakers. I think it was worth $5,500, but like I said, it's not what I was looking for.

John C. Hill