Moparchat - Home of MOPAR enthusiasts worldwide!

Go Back   Moparchat - Home of MOPAR enthusiasts worldwide! > Technical Forums > Wheels & Tires Forum...

Click here to search for Mopar cars and parts for sale.

Old 06-26-1999, 01:22 AM
ncarnes

I am looking for wheels for a 1996 Dodge Ram Indy 500 Edition or SST wheels, they are the same. I have an Indyram that I would like a full size spare for. I anyone knows of a few somewhere let me know because I can sell as many as you can find.
Thanks,
Nick

[This message has been edited by ncarnes (edited June 25, 1999).]
Old 07-08-1999, 01:28 PM
Inactive User

Thumbs up

Don't know if you visit there already or not, but there is another forum at www.sportruck.com - they have chat rooms, tech talk, free cl***ified ads, listings of upcoming shows etc. You could post a note in the free ads and who knows ???
Old 02-07-2000, 03:44 PM
Inactive User

Call ARE. They make the wheels for dodge,( check the backside of your rims and you'll see their name and logo).
Old 06-18-2000, 02:42 AM

Had my Pace Truck wheels off and repainted the inside flange (not visible from the outside) after I had a flat. I always put White Lithium grease on the mounting surface to prevent galvanic corrosion. But I let my local Dodge dealer rotate the tires once, and they didn't take that precaution. Consequently I was struck with a flat and the wheel would not budge. Had it taken on a flat bed to my house, then worked about an hour on the wheel with liquid wrench and a dead blow plastic mallet to free the wheel. If you go to Walmart's auto section, they have a 3M/Scotch gasket cleaning set that uses scotch brite pads in a Drill motor, works great. Keep the scotch brite and wire wheels away from the clear powder coat finish on the outside of the wheel. The wheels are indeed Amaerican Racing, but are not the AR-23. The center portion of the hubs are different.