Moparchat - Home of MOPAR enthusiasts worldwide!

Go Back   Moparchat - Home of MOPAR enthusiasts worldwide! > Classifieds > Parts for Sale

Click here to search for Mopar cars and parts for sale.

Old 04-07-2003, 11:18 PM
Inactive User

Default Auto Rotisserie for any vehicle

This rotisserie may be used on ANY automobile you can think of in these catagories(Chevy,Mopar,Ford,AM Motors, and any foreign auto)Great for a restoration project or building from the frame up. I have 13 years certified welding experiance. I have used these for many years so I have went through all of the problems I have had and perfected it to the best possible anyone could. All construction is mig welded!! with 7 gauge steel (3/16) Has a 3ton hydraulic jack on each side to lower height for easy attachment and for raising to accommodate any vehicle for 360 degree rotation. Steel casters included for easy moving. Legs can be extended over 11 feet for use on any vehicle and made to span over 17 feet with cross support Included! Easy locking bolts so once you get your vehicle in the right position it wont move!!! Easy to put together and take apart for storage. Weight capacity up to 3000lbs.(Have had 4023lb semi frame&cab) I dont no what else I can say but this is one of the best you will find. Please contact me with any questions. Please look at my other auctions!! Will sell for $900.00 will ship for free within 200 miles or $1,200.00 (negotiable) delivered anywhere out side of 200 mile area (In the contiguous 48 states) PLEASE EMAIL ME FOR PICTURES>>>> Jason@profabricatorsshop.com