Moparchat - Home of MOPAR enthusiasts worldwide!

Go Back   Moparchat - Home of MOPAR enthusiasts worldwide! > Technical Forums > Performance Talk

Click here to search for Mopar cars and parts for sale.

Old 04-08-2003, 03:25 PM
Inactive User

headers installed

well the TTIs are in, a pain in the patooty, but not that bad.still took all day on my cuda 340. a few things that added time to the job were 1- i decided to install new motormounts on both sides 2- instructions didn't specify but i had to remove the clutch z-bar, which was a pain,then cleaned it all up and regreased the bushings inside. 3-removed oil filter adapter. once z-bar was out it went in real smooth, passenger side even easier. there is a definite improvement in ground clearance over the old crappy heddmans that were on there. i have appointment for X-pipe installation this week looking foward to ET & MPH improvement. the TTI headers are expensive, but i can say they are a real high quality part and come with great thick flanged collectors, good gaskets, and nice hardware.