Moparchat - Home of MOPAR enthusiasts worldwide!

Go Back   Moparchat - Home of MOPAR enthusiasts worldwide! > Technical Forums > Dodge Viper Chat...

Click here to search for Mopar cars and parts for sale.

Old 06-21-2003, 01:44 PM
Plutonium Member

Cool Two Days without rain & two Viper sightings!

Two Days without rain & two Viper sightings - are these things becoming as common as Corvettes?

Yesterday - on Lyons Rd. around 3:50 PM turning left to go South on Springboro Pike - a graphite gray RT-10 with a rear spoiler and the top off - but he didn't recognise me in my blue Dodge Ram - I know someone lives in Springboro, Ohio with that Viper, but I forget who. Let's get together & do some Vipering!

Today - on 725 near Bellbrook, Ohio around 11:47 AM heading West & I was heading East - Shock & Awe - we both had our jaws drop and stuck our arms up and waved . Instantly recognisable as a Viper from the front - a 2003 red Viper SRT-10 with the top down. I was in my YELLOW monster with the top permanently attached (GTS). Let's get together & do some Vipering!
Old 07-03-2003, 11:51 PM

One thing is for sure...Vipers will never be as common as Corvettes.
Old 07-07-2003, 10:06 PM
Inactive User

Vipers are to expensive to be seen like corevettes, A corevette runs about 50,00 dollar a viper runs 80,000 dollars and vipers are better then vetts
Old 07-08-2003, 08:44 AM

I can't wait to park a snake next to the bird... My favorite is the GTS in silver with black stripes.
Old 07-08-2003, 06:04 PM
Inactive User

i know for a fact the great snake god will never be as common as a corvette because you cant get one for msrp. the very first one i ever drooled over was a 95 RT/10(W/0.0mi.). it had a sticker price of $56,600. man walks in with a cashiers check for $125,000,walks out with pinks. then proceeded to place this piece of automotive history on a rollback truck, tarps it and says it will never be driven. a salesman who was a friend of mine told me this when i saw the awe inspiring machine of my dreams had vanished in the night.
Old 07-08-2003, 08:42 PM
Plutonium Member

I saw 2 more Vipers on the 4th of July. The first one was driving the opposite direction than me. It was a blue & white striped RT-10. Then I got to Centerville, Ohio's Americana Parade staging area and got lined up and 20 minutes later a '96 blue with white stripes GTS pulls up to also be in the parade. We do the parade side by side and thrill the crowd.
Old 07-08-2003, 10:53 PM
Inactive User

I just saw a srt/10 dodge viper today driving out of the dealer ship and I freaking drooled my way out of there
Old 07-09-2003, 12:30 AM

To me, it's a shame to hear someone is going to hide a magnificent machine like a Viper away in an air-conditioned garage, never to be driven. Like any great car...it's meant to be driven.

Leave the archiving to the museums.
Old 07-09-2003, 05:28 PM
Inactive User

i love vipers too much to own one. not to mention theres no way i could get even half the money required to buy one. and the insurance would kill me(and i have a spotless driving record). i hold the Viper in the same manner as i used to hold the lambourgini countach. for me to own one would be too much. its best left to my dreams, immortalized in my mind and heart. it is my unicorn and my dragon. no matter what corvette losers believe, the VIPER will reign supreme over all factory high performance platforms. to quote the MoPurists"it takes a MoPar to beat a MoPar!"
ALL HAIL THE
"KING of ALL SNAKES"
Old 07-09-2003, 05:53 PM
Plutonium Member

neonwraith95 posts

Time is on your side to get the money and own one. I never thought I would own one and last year on July 16th I flew out to Blair, Nebraska from Dayton, Ohio to take delivery and drive it home.

When you get a job save as much money as what your coworkers are spending on cigarettes, booze, and illegal drugs and in 30 years you'll have the money saved up to pay cash for a new Viper like I did.

I want to see a post from you here in 20 years saying your are paying cash for a super nice used Viper.