Moparchat - Home of MOPAR enthusiasts worldwide!

Go Back   Moparchat - Home of MOPAR enthusiasts worldwide! > Classifieds > Vehicles Wanted > Trucks - Vehicles Wanted

Click here to search for Mopar cars and parts for sale.

Old 09-09-2003, 08:34 PM
Inactive User

Help need v8 ram 72-up

okay, here's the deal. I need a v8 ram ('72-up) so I can pull my car, preferably 2wd, reg cab, but open to all, I don't want a rust bucket either, some rust is ok, since nobody seems interested in buying the vehicles listed below, I'm hoping somebody would like to trade them for the above style truck, if the truck is nice enough I might also add my daily driver to the trade, it's a 92 dodge shadow es, 3.0 v6, 5spd, 1 lady owner rust free from arkansas (i'm the second owner for 15000 or so miles) 135k miles, typical clear coat peel, and it needs a front bumper support and impact struts (minor incident with car trailer:-() just haven't gotten around to fixing that yet, still drives fine. if anybody can help me out that would be great.
for sale:
86 chrysler lebaron, 4 door, 2.2 turbo, auto, approx. 128k miles
runs and drives, many new and fairly new parts, clear title
currently being looked at, might be sold $500 obo
CAR HAS BEEN SOLD!!! other 3 still in the offer

85 dodge shelby charger, 2.2 turbo, 5 spd, runs but still needs
some work, good parts car (brand new reman head) was going to be my project car but lost interest, no title
$400 obo

I also have a 1988 dodge ram d100, 3.9 f.i., auto, long bed, 2wd, approx 64k original miles, runs great, does have some rust, just don't use it as much as I thought I would and I could use the money
$800 obo

e-mail for more details (tbdodgenut@yahoo.com or klinket@hotmail.com), i have some pictures of the cars, and i could get some of the truck if needed. vehicles are located in milwaukee, wi
Old 09-15-2003, 05:55 PM
Inactive User

how well does the Charger run?? What condition is the body in??

I have a 74ram with 360, 727, 8-3/4 and good front discs.
I may be willing to swap if you are interested.
Old 09-15-2003, 06:41 PM
Inactive User

it runs enough to pull itself around, it's got a brand new reman head, new pick-up coil, new timing belt, still has a slight miss, i think it might be one of the lifters, i should have replaced them when i put the head on, but i didn't. the shift rods need to be lubed or cleaned up or something, you have to play around with it a little to get it into gear, it still has all the ground effects and interior, interior is kind of dirty though (last person to own it was not to tidy) has some minor rust spots, but no big rust throughs. i have some pictures i can email you if you want to give me your email address, i can take some of the truck too, i have the parts for the shadow on order, should be here tomorrow, plan to fix that this weekend. if you have any pictures of your truck to send that would be cool, thanks for the interest!

tberanek@wi.rr.com
or tbdodgenut@yahoo.com
or klinket@hotmail.com
Old 09-15-2003, 07:50 PM
Inactive User

Well, I will try to get some picks of the truck. It's a 2wd 1/2ton in rough shape. The interior is crap. A junkyard can get you a new seat and pedal covers for next to nothing though. Body has a few rust holes around bottom of fenders and bed. Hood and glass is perfect Drives/shifts and stops great. Also has overload springs.

So far it sounds like close to a fair trade. I was looking to get a little more than $400 for the truck though. If the charger is in decent shape though I'd definately consider it.