Moparchat - Home of MOPAR enthusiasts worldwide!

Go Back   Moparchat - Home of MOPAR enthusiasts worldwide! > General Chat > Polls Forum

Click here to search for Mopar cars and parts for sale.

View Poll Results: Should The Horizontal Scroll Bar Be Eliminated?
Yes.. Can It! 5 41.67%
No Opinion.. 1 8.33%
No.. Keep It! 6 50.00%
Voters: 12. You may not vote on this poll

Old 09-19-2003, 11:41 PM
Inactive User

Default Eliminate The Horizontal Scroll Bar..

My comments through the use of this web site are in NO way a complaint as such, but.. could we consider eliminating the horizontal scroll bar?

I'm running a 17" monitor set to the industry standard 800x600 pixels. I find it can be some'what annoying having to continuously jump between both scroll bars to enable me to read through the pages.

I have read the following in various internet "web design" sites.. "when given the choice between designing a web site that includes a horizontal scroll bar or one that doesn't, it's always better to design one without. It has been found through trial and error that it's always easier to scroll through pages vertically.. then it is scrolling horizontally".

Thanks for the time and effort all of you have put into the site.. and for considering my comment on the web site change.

Dakota_Duce