Moparchat - Home of MOPAR enthusiasts worldwide!

Go Back   Moparchat - Home of MOPAR enthusiasts worldwide! > Technical Forums > Performance Talk

Click here to search for Mopar cars and parts for sale.

Closed Thread

Old 12-02-2003, 12:13 AM
Banned

Default Fiberglass

This is in response to the way you have slandered DWC. I know i'm no angel and I disagree with DWC at times but your comments in the so called email from someone who knows DWC are pure crap. Right or wrong. YOU are wrong....DWC has offered alot of decent info and all he his guilty of is his opinion and every chance you get you belittle no only his responses but other members also...Why dont you try the same attitude on another Mopar board...like Moparts or Moparstyle?....you wouldnt last long there nor do I think you should be here....My god, the newbies that come here and ask questions are greeted with your rantings and put downs.....The same for Mad Scientist as you are the same person.....Bye...
Old 12-02-2003, 12:24 AM
Banned

interesting observation........

SLANDER him ?........did I not speak the truth ? I can PROVE everything that I say. He can not at all.

And the copy of that email?.......I posted that IN TOTAL - so someone could never accuse me of tampering with it.

dwc's OPINION is fine. But this person posts totally WRONG info most of the time. Don't you GET IT ?? ....or don't you care whether the info is correct or not ??

Moparts or Moparstyle ?...........there is more CHIT going on over there than you can imagine. OPEN your eyes and wake up and smell the coffee. This BB is a tea-time compared to over at those those places - especially at Moparts.

Rantings and ravings?...........pointing out his FAULTY info ??

GET real !!
Old 12-02-2003, 12:29 AM
Banned

IN addition....I have spent most of the nite trying to help a guy on trans "issues" ............ greeting newbies with put-downs .... ??? !!!

What PLANET are you on? and what BB are you reading ??....FIDDLESTICKS !!

WHAT do you do here .............. but try and start an argument with FALSE data ?
Old 12-02-2003, 12:36 AM
Banned

Like i said...you must have alot of feet with holes in em cause you keep shootin holes in them....fire away....i'm done.
Old 12-02-2003, 12:41 AM
Banned

LOL

The only SHOOTING that I am doing is shooting holes in that BS story line of yours !!.....

And YEAH...you are DONE......aka FINISHED here....... you BS artist.
Old 12-02-2003, 12:42 AM
Inactive User

You're the one who doesn't get it Fiberglass.

Whether the email is real or false , complete or partial, is IRRELEVANT!!

What DWC43 or anyone else LOOKS LIKE, or DOES FOR A LIVING, has NOTHING to do with a SINGLE DEBATE on this board.

It's trash talk, and NOTHING more.

The only person who's on another planet here is YOU.

Little Cambell is reading the same BB as the rest of us. Apparently you're not.

I don't usually sling mud with anyone here but you have forfieted any rights to common courtesy, when you made that ridiculous post!

No wonder you spend so much time on the internet, you're far too ignorant to be tolerated in person.

Say what you want, you're already the joke of the board, so just keep switching Feet.
Old 12-02-2003, 12:47 AM
Banned

SCREW you DAVE.........what have you done for ANYONE here ?

Ignorant ?....I will compare my knowledge of the automotive scene with YOURS any time - any where.

Sling mud ?......the only mud is on YOU.

And your writings are almost as sloppy as the one that is REALLY famous for it.

You don't like me or what I say....BLOCK me you Bozo.
Old 12-02-2003, 12:55 AM
Banned

Come on ....both you Bozos ......

What - have you fallen and can't get up ??

OR have you just exhausted ALL of your BS ??
Old 12-02-2003, 01:07 AM
Banned

I just went to that 8 3/4 DEBATE topic.......

LOOK at what you clowns DID to that ?? !!

All of your school-girlish babblings GOT that topic LOCKED and CLOSED by a MOD !!

GROW up !!!!....or is this BB just for bull chit, fantasy and lies ?? ...just for YOUR amusements ??

I don't think so.
Old 12-02-2003, 01:30 AM
Banned

Did everyone catch the "National Amber Alert" today..

A 3 year old Blonde Haired, Blue Eyed little girl was abducted from the family front porch in Salem Oregon....she's 3 feet tall and was last seen headed towards I-5 in a white van about 8 am PST this morning....no shoes, bib jeans and a blue nylon jacket.....

God protect her and comfort her family.

Keep you eyes peeled
Old 12-02-2003, 01:34 AM
Banned

LOL

Nice cuda.......change the topic - FINE with me. THEY started it.

And how was your day ??
Old 12-02-2003, 02:05 AM
Banned

Fine...very busy just got back from a nice relaxing 4 day weekend with my wife and the Big Red Dog, we spent the time walking and taking the Red one to the lake swimming and trying to dry him out.

Played cards together, snatched up 50 nice razor clams on the low tide at midnight.....very nice weekend.

Life is short and you only get so many key strokes and then the big guy....the real big guy pulls the plug on your keyboard and your done....I prefer to have as many of my strokes productive and worthwhile as possible whether it's expressing an opinion, dispensing well researched material, important information or pleasentry's to bring a smile or easing thought to my fellow mankind.

I would venture to say that I have been fortunate enough to have met more people from this board on the phone or in person than anyone else here. I have never met anyone that I disliked and anyone who I would have any reason to mistrust or slander in any way.

Many people I have met through this board have become very close friends not only locally but in places from Sea to Shining Sea.

I'm sure that if I met you and DWC that we would very quickly become freinds. I take people at face value and always try and find the good points and enjoy that part of the person, that's the only part I'm interested in and if you look deep enough everyone has good points, sometimes it can be a search but always well worth the result.

I still have this board listed in my bookmark file under Mopar Fun Stuff and I'd like to keep it there.

12 Solders were wounded and one gave his life in Iraq today, protecting our freedom of speach.

Think about it.
Old 12-02-2003, 02:09 AM

You Rock Cuda!
Old 12-02-2003, 11:32 AM
Inactive User

The reason Doc is not posting at Moparts is because he no longer has posting privileges. The same may be true at Moparstyle as well
Old 12-02-2003, 12:35 PM
Banned

I would APPRECIATE you get your facts STRAIGHT ............ dad.

INDEED I was "banned" at parts....as many MANY other people have.

IN FACT....the owner of style HIMSELF was banned there and at "scat" !!

And as far as not being able to post at style.....that is not the case at all.

SPECIFICLY......I was asked to take a "break" for a couple of days after I challenged the "owner" on some specifics and then I CHOSE not to go back. As many MANY people had done before me and have done after me. I have recieved many emails and several phone calls from people inviting me back.

WHY do people leave style ??....... some say Mr Schultz's business practices leave alot to be desired.

I would like an apology from YOU....dad.

And cuda.......I was in the Army under active combat conditions when alot more soldiers met their fate defending-our-freedoms than what took place in Iraq.

One person or 100 - it is still terrible. But freedom isn't free.
Old 12-02-2003, 12:53 PM
Inactive User

Quote:
Originally posted by Mopardad
The reason Doc is not posting at Moparts is because he no longer has posting privileges. The same may be true at Moparstyle as well
Not to point out a fact here, Fiberglass, but it doesn't say in this post that you were banned(or lost your posting privileges) at moparstyle.

"..may be true..."

No false facts were stated, and no apology owed.

Thanks for clarifying why you don't post on either of those boards anymore.
Old 12-02-2003, 01:02 PM
Banned

LOL

What ?........ to you -- "no posting priviliges" ..... does NOT mean "banned" ?? !!!

You are a screw-ball DAVE.
Old 12-02-2003, 01:38 PM
Inactive User

Apparently some of you missed the point Don was trying to make.

Life's to short to keep arguing over insignificant things...just let it go.

Ed...by all means...close this thread soon...
Old 12-02-2003, 01:38 PM
Inactive User

Cry

Hey Mister fiberglass, why are you so angry at everyone? Im reading this post and it sounds like its coming from a 5 yr old girl who cant get her way.
grow up....
We are all appreciative of valuble info that is posted on this site. What we dont appreciate is people who continue to argue with someone over something as miniscule as what this conversation is here. The moderator asked us to stop this nonscence. He goes through alot of trouble to make sure this site is up and running all the time. The least we all can do is abide by his rules and requests. If you have a problem with someone on this board take it else where. We dont want to hear about it.
You are probably actually letting this impact your life, Its just a web site RELAX! take a long deep breath "in with the good, out with the bad" thats what my kindergarden teacher taught us.
Old 12-02-2003, 01:42 PM
Banned

LOL

LOL........ LOL.......

I see THAT edit - several minutes after my post.

So ......... "no longer has posting privileges" is not the same as "lost your posting privileges"....... ???

You are CLEARLY not a clear-thinker.
Old 12-02-2003, 01:50 PM
Banned

Bag...I let it go ....they are the ones that continue the garbage posts and LIES. I have a right to CLEAR the air and defend myself.

j - open your eyes man !! ....I did not start this garbage. And the 5 year old posts are NOT coming from me.........I am defending myself from down-right FALSE info.

And I am not angry at anyone. I feel sorry for some of these people who all they do here is chatter like little school girls and when someone comes on here and trys to help someone out - they get jealous and they try and trash them.

Just HOW have these two clowns that started THIS actually helped or TRYED to help someone ??
Old 12-02-2003, 01:58 PM
Inactive User

rolleyes2

And I thought this was about fenders & hoods
Old 12-02-2003, 02:12 PM
Banned

LOL

WHEN I first saw the title of this post.....I did too !

I just wonder what has happened to this BB ???........ seems to me that there are a bunch of people that have nothing better to do than STIR the pot.

I would be glad to turn this topic INTO a talk about fiberglass........anyone else feel the same way?
Closed Thread