Moparchat - Home of MOPAR enthusiasts worldwide!

Go Back   Moparchat - Home of MOPAR enthusiasts worldwide! > Technical Forums > Neon Club Chat

Click here to search for Mopar cars and parts for sale.

Old 01-16-2004, 12:33 AM
Inactive User

Newbie!!!

I hope there will be people here to read this. I aimlessly wondered on this forum while connecting to the Mopar Performance website.

flight704 I think you did a good job on your paint job. So how much do you charge??? :laugh:
Old 01-22-2004, 10:22 PM
Inactive User

Laugh

welcome to the board , alot of cool people on here very helpful if you need anything

i appreciate the comments on the paint job. im pleased for my first time holding the gun but i think it looks like crap when you nit pick it and i realize you were kidding but just to clarify to anyone else i am in no way shape or form trying to get into painting anybodies stuff . severe lack of confidence lol

just my own junk if i screw it up so what no one yelling at me but me ya know? funny though my wife asked me if i could do the grand caravan in that kandy oriental blue. she loves the color.

i just wanted to teach myself to do custom paint work i am a real fan of a good paint job an any car. i love car shows and quality work. the best stuff ive seeen thats to my liking are the house of kolor paints. done right they are truly inspiring

my turbo charged 4 popper dakota is next. ive got some wild stuff floating through my head on paint schemes flaming swords and so on the neon was just a test next round ill do much better!!!!!!!!!!!