Moparchat - Home of MOPAR enthusiasts worldwide!

Go Back   Moparchat - Home of MOPAR enthusiasts worldwide! > Classifieds > Parts for Sale > Audio, Electronics & Misc. - For Sale

Click here to search for Mopar cars and parts for sale.

Old 08-05-2000, 03:59 AM
Inactive User

Thumbs up

I've got the factory CD/Tape/AM/FM deck from my 97 Dodge Ram for sale. There is nothing wrong with it at all. I just like serious bump.
I also have the Infinity sound sytem out of the truck for sale. Again, the speakers work fine, and are good sounding. They just weren't loud enough for competition. It has six speakers. a pair of 2 inch tweeters, a pair of 5 inch midrange speakers, and a pair of 6x9 inch speakers. The 5 inchers and the 6x9's are powered. This means that you dont have to have an amplifier to run them, they are self amplified. I dont know if all the rams are hooked up the same and that you could just plug this in to where your old speakers went. That would be something you need to investigate. If anyone is intrested in these items, please email me at AVALANCH42@aol.com
Tom