Moparchat - Home of MOPAR enthusiasts worldwide!

Go Back   Moparchat - Home of MOPAR enthusiasts worldwide! > Technical Forums > Performance Talk

Click here to search for Mopar cars and parts for sale.

Old 04-09-2004, 09:58 PM
Inactive User

Default Denver shops?

Anyone know of any good shops in Denver area that specializes in Mopars. I just got a 70 Duster 340 and would like to get some performance work done on it. Also if there is a good paint shop that doesn't mind working on older cars. Thanks for any help in advance.
Old 04-10-2004, 08:36 PM
Inactive User

What type of work do you need?
There are a few mechanics who own shops that are in the Rockey Mt. Performance Mopar car club here in Denver.
Old 04-10-2004, 08:45 PM
Inactive User

Could you get me information on the Mopar Club. I want to do some engine work and eventually a good paint job.. I use to have a 70 Dart 340 and it was really quick. My e-mail is HDDuece2000@msn.com. Thanks for any info.
Old 04-10-2004, 11:57 PM
Inactive User

Havana Machine has always done good work for me. Can't recommend a good paint shop because I get my brother to do that sort of work for me.
Old 04-11-2004, 03:22 AM
Inactive User

Default Denver Shops

Well...

I think you should contact me about your Duster before you get started!
I can point you in a good direction to start what you want done on it.

I'm located in Arvada (just northwest of Denver) and all I have a TON of Mopar connections. I personally do body and paint work, I can also get you into anything you'd ever want to as far as engine work and anything as far as Mopars are concerned.

I know of some smart machine shops that do excellent work and generally for about 25% cheaper than anyone else in town.

I restore Mopars for a hobby and for people who want a nice car and don't have a ton of money to spend.

I know most body shops around here won't touch anything 10 years old with a ten foot pole. And if they do, chances are it's either a restoration shop, which can lead to a high four or sometimes five figure price tag or a collision repair shop that won't do the restoration work correctly. I will do body and paint work on just about anything, but I am geared towards mopars, generally.

I do everything from Transmissions, Engine work (except machine work) frame repair, sheet metal fabrication, rust repair, collision repair, down to dent repair, paint, decals, vynil tops, upholstery work and custom fabrication. I do all the work personally and document everything.

I know every place you can find parts for mopars and some private partys that have Mopar parts. I know all of the clubs in the Denver area as well. If you are looking for Duster ANYTHING, Chances are I know where 5 of what you are looking for are. Between my friend and I, we have parted out some 7-8 Dusters anywhere from '71 through '75.

Here, This is my Email Address: karatekid@worldnet.att.net

I could go on for hours typing, but I'd rather just contact by phone. I can give you my phone number if you contact me by email.

Hope to hear from you and I'd like to see your Duster project!

Dave Bonds