Moparchat - Home of MOPAR enthusiasts worldwide!

Go Back   Moparchat - Home of MOPAR enthusiasts worldwide! > Technical Forums > Performance Talk

Click here to search for Mopar cars and parts for sale.

Old 01-08-2000, 06:58 PM

Can anyone get through to this site? I got there once, but when I went back later in the day, the stupid computers wouldn't let me. They say their server can't get it, or it is 'forbidden' and can't access it on this server, or can't open the site, or whatever. I'd like to get in touch with the guy selling that car. I think he had a phone number or E-mail address there, but I can't get back on the site. I've tried 3 different computers in 2 different states, Netscape and Internet Explorer 4.0, and I'm getting frustrated. If anyone can get there, and get me a phone # or E-mail, or get the seller to come on this site, I'd appreciate it. Thanks.
The address again is www.68charger.com
I found it by typing in the www.hotbot.com search engine, then typing in 'slant six' to search for /6 stuff.
Old 01-08-2000, 07:36 PM
Inactive User

Hi Tim_K. I really enjoy your posts. Don't worry about them being lengthy as you say because I soak up every word. I tried www.68charger.com and couldn't get in either. The billing and administrative contact for the website is:

Rondello, Jr., William
E-mail: brondello@IBM.NET
Tel: 248 594-9644

You can find out who owns any website at:
www.askreggie.com (another Reggie - no connection to me).

RR.

Old 01-11-2000, 01:53 AM

Biggrin

Thanks, Reggie. I'll have to call that number and see what happens, I'll keep trying to get on that site in the meantime.