Moparchat - Home of MOPAR enthusiasts worldwide!

Go Back   Moparchat - Home of MOPAR enthusiasts worldwide! > Classifieds > Parts Wanted > Trucks - Parts Wanted

Click here to search for Mopar cars and parts for sale.

Old 07-28-2004, 03:38 AM
Inactive User

Default Wanted: 1972 - 1973 Dodge Truck Parts

I am currently undergoing a frame off resto/ slight modification of a 1972 Dodge D100 Adventurer Special Edition, 2wd Longbed, Standard Cab truck.

It has the #s matching 360/727/8 3/4 3.23 Sure Grip and has some rare options like cruise control, A/C, Power Disc Brakes (1970-'72 C Body Type) Factory Tachometer and headliner.

I was going to drive the truck daily, but decided that it was a little much to just beat up and it is exceedingly clean inside and out.

I am looking for some odd parts to complete the body, it will be getting a full restoration back to the original Blue/white 2 tone with woodgrain trim and the woodgrain insert tailgate.

Here is a list of parts that I am currently looking for:

Passengers side sport mirror (same as Li'l Red Express)... have the holes and inner bracket, but no pedistol, hardware or mirror.

Medium Blue Glove box door (1972/1973 ONLY)

Woodgrain Decal for tailgate and/ or trim... any info would be great.

Cruise control cable (same as many other cars)... I know someone makes these things new...???

Chrome rear bumper and brackets (same as Ramcharger/Trailduster & Li'l Red)

Passengers side tail light lens... This one is odd-

This tail light lens looks to be the same as any other fleet/sweptside/, ramcharger/trailduster tail light lens, but with a different freznel pattern behind the backup section of the lens.

The aftermarket lenses have the striped pattern behind the backup lens like the 1974-1980 trucks have, but I am looking for the lens with the diamond pattern inside the backup lens.

Not a big deal, but if you have a '72 or '73 truck with a good lens and it's the one I'm looking for, it would add that much to the resto of this rare truck. If it's in good shape and something you need (daily driver), I'd be willing to trade for a brand new set of aftermarket lenses.

Jack Assembly- The same from 1972-1976, I beleive... Maybe later.

UNCUT, dirty or clean tail light wiring harness complete from the bulkhead at the fire wall to the plugs at the tail light housing for a Long bed, automatic transmission truck from 1972-1976. Must be in reasonable shape with no splices or repairs.

Also... Anyone know of a place to get a good deal on re-annodizing an aluminum grille?

Any information would be great!

Thanks!
Dave