Moparchat - Home of MOPAR enthusiasts worldwide!

Go Back   Moparchat - Home of MOPAR enthusiasts worldwide! > Classifieds > Vehicles Wanted > Trucks - Vehicles Wanted

Click here to search for Mopar cars and parts for sale.

Old 10-07-2004, 01:11 PM
Inactive User

Default Someone please FRAME ME!!!!

I am looking for a good frame from ANY Dodge pickup from '73-'93. The frame on my '80 SWB is swiss cheese. Any one taking their truck to the junkyard in the NW Ohio/SE Michigan/Eastern Indiana area PLEASE let me know before you take it. I have a trailer to haul it away for you!!!

THANK YOU!!

TC
Old 10-07-2004, 07:25 PM
Banned

Biggrin

I might be getting one this weekedn that is wrecked. One of the club members got it for the tranny, I need the engine and some odds and ends off of it.
Old 11-04-2004, 09:15 PM
Inactive User

Default lwb frame

I have a swb frame painted in a never to get done project but its been spliced. i also have a 131in wb frame that has been sandblasted and painted with por15. I would like to sell all of my stuff at once and admit defeat to a project ill never finish. I have a 83 cab with 12,000 miles both diffs have been rebuilt with 4.56 gears and posi in the rear. 727/203 transfer case combos . one rebuilt in 84 and one with 27,000 miles. a tci convertor, headers etc, etc. all parts have been cleaned and painted. also have a ramcharger for parts with power every thing and air. let me know if interested. i have some pics i could probably scan and send to you. Im in the cleveland ohio area
Old 11-07-2004, 11:59 AM
Inactive User

Default sounds interesting.

I've found an '83 Ramcharger to drive for the time being. Now I can take a bit more time on my pick-up. I may be interested in some of the things you have for either R/C (the '83 and the'87 I've had for a while), or my P/U.
The converter,(if stall speed is right for me), the headers maybe, and the R/C parts, and frame, of course.
I know you said you'd like to sell it all together but there's no way I can get it all, nor do I need or have space for it all, BUT, my buddy is also doing a truck so I will run it by him too to see if he wants/needs/can afford anything.
I'm going over there today.
If you have any pics to e-mail, I'd like to see what you have, if it's not a problem. And when you say "spliced", do you mean you took two separate frames and put them together or shortened one long frame? And how was it spliced?

Thanks for your time. sputnik71@aol.com
Old 11-09-2004, 09:39 PM
Inactive User

Default parts

the original frame was swiss cheese behind the fuel tank (as most are) and i had another frame from a wreck(which the cab came from) so it was cut behind the cab and and welded together. It was done by a pro. the long bed frame is perfect. the truck is basically assembled minus the bed,hood and door (ihave all the parts).it has a 4in lift and EVERYTHING has been cleaned and painted. believe me I know what it takes to get to this point and youd be so far ahead with this project time wise. It would be like a snap together model. Just take all the parts off my project and bolt them on the unspliced frame. Im thinking of asking 2500.00 for everything. im sure if you price out a cab ,headers,convertor and a frame youll see this is a good package deal. I should be able to get you pics before this weekend. My email is tomcat44056@hotmail.com should be easier than going through here. Thanks Tom
Old 11-19-2004, 04:10 PM
Inactive User

Default hey look!

i dont know if anyone is interested or not, but i have a 79 swb dodge pickup i robbed the running gear out of it, so its just the frame, cab and bed willing to give away but you have to come to western ky. to get it!!! mom and dad want it gone. FREE thats cheap enuff.
Old 10-07-2007, 10:21 PM
Inactive User

WOW, it's been a while since I've been here. Didn't realize HOW long!
Anyway....I got rid of my truck :-(. She had to go. Maybe I'll find her twin someday, but for now, I have too many other things going on.

Just wanted to let everyone know.......that this thread can now be permanently deleted!!