Moparchat - Home of MOPAR enthusiasts worldwide!

Go Back   Moparchat - Home of MOPAR enthusiasts worldwide! > Classifieds > Parts Wanted > Front Wheel Drive - Parts Wanted

Click here to search for Mopar cars and parts for sale.

Old 11-08-2004, 02:09 AM

Post Dodge Daytona Door panels needed gray

I am in need of the grey "leather look/vinyl" door panels for a 1987 through 1989 and may 1990 and 1991 Dodge Daytonas. I know for sure that I need the ones from a 1987 through 1989.
Old 11-08-2004, 02:15 AM
Inactive User

I'll have to check. I've parted out a few of these.
Best I remember, though, mine are cloth or partly cloth.
Does yours have cloth or leather seats?
Dallas
Old 11-21-2004, 05:51 AM

content

Sorry it took a while to get back to you but I was not notified by email that I had a reply to this.

Well to answer your question, mine has cloth but I need the panels off of a Daytona that has the gray leather seats, or vinal or what ever it is. I have two sets of the cloth door panels. They are all I can find. Well, at least around here anyway. Not many Daytonas in the junkyards or on the roads around here.

By the way of the Daytonas you parted out were any of them T-top cras? If so I need the drivers side mirrow. The mirrow must be from a T-top car. I am not sure which I need the most, the panels or the side mirrow. I need them both just the same.
Old 11-28-2004, 03:04 AM
Inactive User

I didn't get an email of your reply either, so I'm late getting back to you.

Sorry, I don't have an extra set of the leather door panels. All those I parted were cloth. I have one of those cars (t-top, leather interior), but it's too good to part out.

I have a pair of mirrors off of a t-top car that was vandalized. I know the glass was broken on both of them and one had the housing broken also. I'll check the driver's one out and see if it's usable and get back to you.

Dallas
Old 12-04-2004, 02:46 AM
Inactive User

I checked my mirror today. It could be repaired but you would probably be better off to find a good one. Mine would need a new glass as well as a piece glued. At one time you could buy the glass from the dealer but I don't know if they are available any more. Mine are heated also. If you can't find anything better let me know and I'll see if I can repair this one.
Good luck,
Dallas
Old 12-04-2004, 05:33 AM

Thumbs up

Thanks for looking for the items for me. I just got an email notifing me of the email the other day. At least I got an email this time. Anyway, I will try to find a another mirrow. If you happen to come accross any or leather door panels let me know. Thanks for your help.
Old 12-15-2008, 02:12 AM
Inactive User

do you have ant maroon door panels for a 90 daytona?